Reviews for Looking for More
PeeenAmme chapter 17 . 6/7/2006
is it totally wrong of me to say that i like marks penis?

anyways...

great chapter

poor marky

update soon
UnnamedElement chapter 17 . 6/6/2006
Lovely as always! I'd leave a longer review, but my room's a mess and I'm not packed and we're leaving tomorrow and my music's all over the floor and the construction paper's-well, you get the idea. The point is, I still (even after your long break from not posting ;)) love your story. Keep up the brilliant work and I can't wait to read more. So, cheers! -UE
Jackie Potansas chapter 17 . 6/6/2006
AHAHAHA! Maureen is a riot. I was seriously rolling on the floor. Great work!
PrettyBoyFrontmanLove chapter 17 . 6/6/2006
I loved the Mark-Maureen conversation at the end ) ...it was very well-done and also funny. Maureen's amusing ;-) The rest of the chapter was awesome, too.
distorted realities chapter 17 . 6/6/2006
I loved the Maureen/Mark interaction. It's super sweet! I'm going to add you to my LJ friends if that's okay: monochromedream is my name.
Mongie chapter 16 . 5/15/2006
Nice chapter! Poor Mark. He's really getting pounded from all sides. I hope he doesn't shut down though. I'm glad Roger didn't let him back out of hte conversation. Can't wait for the next update!
Jackie Potansas chapter 16 . 5/15/2006
Ooh, Drama! I love, as usual! Perhaps I can be a greedy reader and ask for a quicker update? I missed this story!
UnnamedElement chapter 16 . 5/15/2006
Again, I'm still enjoying your story, and still learning more from it! Keep up the wonderful work. Cheers- UE
Regina Halliwell chapter 16 . 5/15/2006
Another great chapter! Kara isn't getting too Mary sue like, so don't worry!
Shadows in the City Lights chapter 16 . 5/15/2006
Awh... The ending was adorable. At first, it was stress - not angst, stress - because he was so nervous. And I don't like Kara's dad. But Marky saved him! That made me go 'awh'...
Caitiri chapter 16 . 5/15/2006
Yay! You updated!
UnnamedElement chapter 15 . 5/14/2006
This is quite an interesting and, I'd venture to say, freakishly accurate story. I absolutely love, love, love that you use accurate information. I'm working on an orig. story that deals with AIDS, and it's nice to have the basic facts re-outlined for me, since my only source of info is the internet (being in high school with protective parents and all). I dislike when I read stories and people think AZT is a medicine for someone going through withdrawal. I really appreciate that you take the time to present accurate info.

Also, the reality of someone going to a clinic but not being able to go through with an abortion was very well portrayed. You didn't frame the situation as being one of a depraved woman as so many people assume. Nice touch on modern issues, but I guess in the world of Rent (essentially our world in a nutshell) modern issues aren't that far from the surface. HIV, drugs, homosexuality. . .

You've done a wonderful job on this story and I am very much looking forward to the next chapter. Yay! :) Cheers- UE
Jackie Potansas chapter 15 . 4/26/2006
I knew it! Yay! MarkDaddy! Woot!
FanGirly chapter 15 . 4/24/2006
K first off i love the story so don't think this is a flame, it isn't. I am just wondering what your timeframe is cause Kara and Mark can't sleep together and then she just knkows she's pregnant like within the week. It usually takes a lot more time than that to tell, most home tests are acurate to a week after the first missed period. More time may have passed in your story, or there is a little part of me actually hoping that it isn't Mark's cause though he would be such a great and cute daddy, it should be with a person he loves and is ready to be with. Kara doesn't give me a good vibe, it seems like she is trying to pin her ex's baby on Mark cause Mark is too noble to not help (cause she didn't want the abortion). Again this cold just be me but it is how it feels to me right now. If more time had passed you may want to mention that in the story more clearly just so you don't have nuttsy fans like me leaving overly long reviews about it :-P

FanGirly
Lanhar chapter 15 . 4/24/2006
well i have to say i am glad that she didnt go through with it... kinda like the idea of a little marky running around, weather it works out with kara or not...

though waiting for him to get himself together and tell the rest of them what is really wrong is slightly making me upset with him, he needs a good slap is what he needs.

and sniffles about roger and mimi leaving him, leaving the loft... and mark alone, well maybe with a kid?

anyway i love it, waiting for more

lanna