Reviews for Triple X : Anything is Possible
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
love the story so far very much
the link to kpslashhaven without the extra spaces nolonger seems to work though
maybe you can upload it as zip archive if the content is beyong ffn guidelines
jquackers chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
AHH, chapter 5 and 6 were amazing. My mind has been blown. Really. I don't even know what to say, except that I really wish you continue this someday. I know it's been a few years since the last update, but I still really want to see the end of this. It's so suspenseful not knowing what'll happen next. x_x But amazing work so far. Thank you so much for writing all of it!
jquackers chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
LOL. Rufus is adorable.

-smirks- I suppose this thing with all the rooms being full is just another part of Gibbons's plan to get Kim and Shego closer to each other. I'm loving every single bit of it.

-snorts- HAHAH, so now we know for sure that Kim feels something for Shego, as well. This is reeeally getting interesting.
jquackers chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
LOOL. Shego's so sneaky, looking through Kim's clothes. -facepalm- I do wonder why she can't see through her bra and underwear, though.. or maybe she can? -wiggles eyebrows-

I wonder what really happened in Kim's room.. and why in her room? Just because she's part of the Triple X team? Odd..

Oh, I see. Wow, Gibbons is almost as sneaky and Shego is. Mischievous. LOL. Okay, after that scene where Shego used her status to get food, I consider Gibbons is devious. Extremely devious.

-grins- Man, I like this devious Gibbons.
jquackers chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Wow, that IS some serious stuff if there are so many complicated weapons, gadgets, ect.

I like the whole "Shego makes up for Kim's weak spots, and Kim makes up for Shego's weak spots" thing, along with the idea that they basically make a better team when they're together.
jquackers chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Whoa. This is weird. The idea of Shego being recruited to saving the world, I mean. Sort of. But anyway, very interesting. I'm curious to see what'll happen next.
Yoshion7 chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Are you ever going to finishe this story? I love it and would like to see where it was headed
JEGO chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
well go to archive . kpslashhaven . net then go authors then no drog then find the story
uwiechan chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
hi... big fan of yours here...pls pls pls i have been looking for the next chap for triple x anything possible and i wasn't able to find it...pls if you still have the copy or how i can get the whole story pls let me know...i have also read small possibility and damn it was the best...got me there...so big fan... pls send me or tell me how to get there...and still planning to read more of your story... pls send me if you can here ... tanx again...
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
post some more on this story please, because i noticed that you said that that was just the next few chapters, not the last few chapters, so that gives me hope..._

~Smells like Rain...
Pyric chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
took some doing, but i finally got the page working.

Will be reading on - not sure if i can leave reviews there or not but
Pyric chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Ouch. This is serious stuff! Nice!

Must...read on! Gah why are all the good fics so short?
Pyric chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
Ah, there's the Kigo...heh, why am I not surprised.

No, I have no idea what I mean either.

Heh.
Pyric chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
I only have three words:

You.

Are.

Brilliant.
Pyric chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Yet another cool idea from you. Nice.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »