Reviews for Lessons and Surprises
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
i love shikaino!
sunface chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
omg plz make more stories as soon as possible! Also i want you to add to the story when they all go on the mission as couples.. so cute.. sorry i just live on you stories :) YAY Fanfiction!
shikakunslady97 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
no way! i need more more i tell you! 1 chapter is not enouph when it comes to shikaino! please make more oh please!
mood ink chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
pretty good story! come to think of it, i don't think festivals were ever mentioned even in the fillers. what a waste. some romance wouldn't hurt the anime, don't you think? )
Kyozetsu chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Great! I like what you said about Kinosha's Metabolism,It was kinda funny, but still, I might have just missed it, but what does Kinosha look like? I don't think you told me and I NEED to know how pretty she was! But, It was great as usual!
love Kiba chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
you might have guessed this but i'm reading a bunch of your stories, and commentsing. oh wowzers. you're so great
Ino admirer chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
that was great. i read all ur stories ur really good at
Kamiack chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
But Naruto wears a necklace. That was a really cute story. I wonder where Chouji and Kinosha went...*smacks forehead, then scolds herself* no think thoese thoughts same on you. Well if you have the time can you e-mail me and recommend some good authors that write Shikamaru fanfics? I would really appreciate(spelling?) it. Thanks.
CynSynSin chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
This one was supercute! Chouji definitely got a happy ending. Right? Love how Shikamaru can now dance, yay!
ForLoveorMoney chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
This was an excellent Shika/Ino piece! I loved it, is it a one shot?

If it's not-update soon!
x-p.a.t.t.y-x chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
so cute!
Melya Liz chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
you did great for your first oneshot! i realy loved it

Terra Silas chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
aw sweet fic good job.
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
(sighs) Aw, they make such a cute couple. n_n

[“Practice, I guess. I am a genius, so they tell me. It wasn’t that hard, once I didn‘t have you distracting me anymore.” ]

Haha, that thing made me grin, he sounded so confident of himself! I couldn't help laughing when he said that, LOL. Nice story, I really loved it! It's just that the dialogue was bunched together in some places. It hurts meh eyes! N-e-ways, yah, awesome job!
Just Another Smith chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I "aww"ed. A lot. This was so cute! x3 They really do make a sweet couple.