Reviews for KP All Grown Up v20: Future Stoppable
KhanLovr chapter 59 . 6/22/2014
A great ending! I wonder, what happened to the guy that Mindy was dating? ;-)

Awesome fanfic!
KhanLovr chapter 58 . 6/21/2014
Wow, what an exciting chapter! I'm relieved that Jesse's healing powers could be used on Cindy, and, that they are now officially a couple!

Warmonga is darn lucky that Sheila didn't destroy her!

I love that Electronique and Hego got married and had a son! I get the "Edison" name (after Thomas Edison, who invented the modern light bulb). :-D

I'm eager to see how the story ends!
KhanLovr chapter 57 . 6/20/2014
I noticed that Jesse said, "my Cindy"; it seems that he has admitted his true feelings for her! :-)

I hope Mindy can thwart Karen, despite her snake phobia, and it appears that King Rat is about to get a major pounding from Cindy!

Exciting chapter, and I do wonder if the castle will be left standing!
KhanLovr chapter 56 . 6/19/2014
I'm curious regarding the identity of Sheila's backup team. ;-) I love the name, 'Claire-Annette' (a play on a musical instrument); what's also funny, is that I have a subscription to the music site, 'Rhapsody' (which she uses for a nickname)!

There is a song for every situation, and I find myself identifying with Rhapsody! She has cool powers to boot!

It's good to see that Drew still has some cleverness, and comical qualities. :-)

I'm anxious to find out what happens next!
KhanLovr chapter 55 . 6/18/2014
Exciting chapter! Poor Jesse, his clothes are almost completely gone! ;-) Hopefully he'll have some of it left by the time the battling is all over!

Mindy is awesome with her powers! I wonder how she'll handle Karen, though, considering that she has a phobia of snakes? I'm anxious to find out what happens next!
KhanLovr chapter 54 . 6/17/2014
King Rat is aptly named; he really is a sleazy rodent! I hope Jesse saves Cindy in time! As for Karen, it's possible that Cindy's Mystical Monkey Power tapped into Karen's subconscious, challenging her Snake Power (which would explain the trance-like state). I do wonder what would have happened if Sam didn't snap Karen out of it!

It seems that Drew is in more danger than I originally thought, but Warmonga may be in greater danger still, once Sheila shows up! ;-)
KhanLovr chapter 53 . 6/16/2014
I'm very eager to find out what Jesse's realization is!

Considering how dangerous M.A.S.K. is, I hope Cindy is rescued soon; also, I would be more worried for Warmonga than Drew, because Sheila is fired-up with rage! ;-)
KhanLovr chapter 52 . 6/15/2014
I can understand why Sheila still hurts from Warmonga encountering Drew in the past, but I'm also certain that her husband genuinely wants her.

I hope that Drew and Cindy can both be rescued, especially before Sheila loses it! ;-)
KhanLovr chapter 51 . 6/14/2014
I don't think Yori's treatment of the practice dummy was over the top; it seemed appropriate, considering how upset she was!

Boy, is Sheila having a bad day, or what? Burned by hot coffee, her godchild kidnapped, and her husband abducted by Warmonga! It appears that reinforcements will be appreciated in this crazy sitch!

I'm anxious to find out what happens next! :-)
KhanLovr chapter 50 . 6/13/2014
It looks like no one is getting any more sleep at the moment! As if poor Cindy hasn't been through enough! I hope Sheila and the others can rescue her.

I'm curious as to what Kim and Ron wanted to discuss with Mindy; something about her boyfriend, perhaps?
KhanLovr chapter 49 . 6/12/2014
Very touching and insightful chapter (with a little amusement thrown in)! ;-)

It's amazing how there are songs for every contingency; I'm sure there are plenty that would fit Cindy and Jesse's situation.

I wonder what will happen when Cindy and Jesse see each other again? I can't wait to find out!
KhanLovr chapter 48 . 6/11/2014
Perhaps Cindy's dreams were a combination of memories of her encounter with the evil timerider, and an actual glimpse into future events; I like to think so. ;-)

Sacrificing his life is one thing, but I think Jesse now understands how serious his absence would be to those who love him; that is important to consider.

I found the awkward moment between Jesse and Cindy endearing, and I hope that they will become more than just friends soon.
KhanLovr chapter 47 . 6/10/2014
Considering how much trauma she experienced, I don't blame her for clinging so tightly to Jesse.

I have a feeling that Jesse's powers may still be intact; I can't wait to find out!

Being an art lover, I would love an actual autograph from one of the masters!
KhanLovr chapter 46 . 6/9/2014
I think Stone deserved such an intense defeat! I'm glad to see Jesse and Cindy's family are alive and safe!

I can understand Cindy's hysteria; perhaps, the latest turn of events will compel her to reveal her true feelings to Jesse? I can't wait to read more!
KhanLovr chapter 45 . 6/8/2014
Awesome battle scene! Now that Cindy has arrived, Stone may get a worse butt-kicking than Jesse would have delivered!

I have a strong feeling that Jesse will not be absent for long; his unique connection to Cindy may revive him (at least, that's what I think at the moment). :-)