Reviews for Go the Distance
Wolfric chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Good story. Very moving. Thanks for writing. W.
Katrina chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
In the famous words of Ron Weasley: BLOODY HELL! That was intense and awsome, so it is intensly awsome. Forgive me for the takey joke. Great job though!
The-Resident chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
A very beautiful piece. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with me and all the the others that have taken the time to read it.
Larna Mandrea chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Wow... that was deep. A little choppy, but deep. Very intense, very real. You captured a great deal of emotion in this, and the ending was painted beautifully.

Very nice job on this.

Impressive.
Len87 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Thank you. That has made my day. Such a well written piece of writting. It just made me feel...i domt know how to describe it... It just gave me such a nice feeling inside. Its sad but at the same time happy. It was Brillient.
Beanie chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
March 1st must be a blessed night or something... All the work that I've read today has been some sort of masterpiece.

I don't cry about the Harry Potter books. I loved Sirius, and Dumbledore, too, but I never cried about them.

You're aren't even J.K., and you got my eyes misted.

It was just so...human. All of the emotions, it wasn't like someone telling you how it felt, it was like feeling it yourself.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
cato1850 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Beautiful. I hope it's really like that.
mannah87 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
There is no other word to describe this fic other than "beautiful." great grasp of character and emotions, and psychology of one who bears the kind of burden Harry does. exceptional piece!
Livexthexmagic chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Beautiful! Loved it :)

Kat
The Fat Chipmunk chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Oh Lord Merlin...

I loved every inch of it. Very angsty and heartwrenching. I don't like supernatural-type things, but the part here fit well with the story. I especially liked the middle part - I definitely had tears in my eyes. Wonderful oneshot.
Diane Langley chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
You have just made my eyes tear and my heart hurt before a lump rose in my throat and a true smile leapt to my lips. What a gift you have given us in this simple one-shot. I am /awed/. Thank you for such an amazingly deep and poignant piece of writing.

Diane Langley
Amaherst chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Aw I loved that! It was great!