Reviews for Gem of the Moon
FaithfulAizen chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
loved it but can you tell me who the names went too for the crew
animatedrose chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Awesome story! yay Usa and Ko return! I love the beginning most. Kanna sounds cool and I wonder who the pirate boy is? And who is the mysterious man who spoke in a singsong voice? I love this story! Update update update!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 8 . 4/13/2006
This is great! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Angel of Atonement chapter 8 . 4/11/2006
I missed three chapters?

And no one else has reviewed yet?

As always, I was bowled over laughing all the way through. I love this stuff. Very, very, VERY funny.

There were a few spelling and grammar errors throughout that you could be more careful of, though.

Yay! Zoro won! I'm happy now.

Looking forward to more of your stuff.
Angel of Atonement chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
"Log Pose" in the first paragraph.

Hahaha! Betting!

"When Suddenly Sanji chasing Luffy because he ate all the food again." You didn't actually say what happened while he chased him. Like "Intewrrupted them" or "Distracted" or "Ruined the moment" or whatever you were going for.

Hehe...I was hoping for Zoro to win. Hehe.

HAHAHA! Sarah!

So many good memories...AND I WASN'T THERE FOR THEM ALL!

Must read old stories that I didn't know were related to this while I'm on my week off...

Sudden Realization: ...Zoro in a dress?

Hehe. Usopp.

...flower odd...and FUNNY!

Hehe...nameless hoard...three seconds...

HAHAHA! Mumbly Joe!
Hylian Dragoness chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Very amusing.

Know I get the whole why she likes pirates thing, blushing and babbling, sure signs of a woman in love (for lack of a better phrase)

I love your OC's they're the type of people I'd want to meet in person. Woot!
Angel of Atonement chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
HAHAHA! Lenny...Hahaha!

And Luffy ruined it. HAHAHAHA!

Rubber idiot. Hahahaha!

HAHAHA! Restart the belching contest!

Capitals, bold, italic and underlined! Hahaha!

What she should have said. Hahaha!

HAHAHA! Ranma!(I've read some of that manga now)

Evil marshmallows! Hahahaha!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
Great! I only asked to be your editor because sometimes I can't understand what it is you're trying to say in the story. I still like it though! It's okay if you don't want anyone to edit it, I'll still keep reading. Update soon please! Ja ne!
Angel of Atonement chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
Ko began to cry, “Ko…” she cried.

I think you meant to make her say "Usa".

Darn it! Now I need to know what that downside is that you cleverly neglected to mention!

Excellent chapter. I notice he didn't even try to name Nami. Perhaps he was smart enough not to push his luck.
Angel of Atonement chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
Revelations to come? Alright!

Still haven't read SH1/2...

"We hunt for mystery items" "I've heard of those. They're items with mysterious powers"

lol rofl limm lmao

I cracked up so much at that. And then everyone kind of ignored it and I laughed even more. lol.

Kanna of the wind and Kagura of the void? Inu references with the names swapped. That's kinda funny.

"Come on, Perv Master S" Poor Hikaru. It's not like he would know the difference, right?

Why is Hikaru such a popular name for anime OCs? I'm sure I've read it at least half a dozen times, lol. Oh well.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
This is great! Update soon please! Oh, by the way, can I be your editor? Ja ne!
Angel of Atonement chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I think the last line should be Usa I hope you're all right, not Ko.

A few spelling errors throughout.

Ko...likes belching contests? Must not..laugh at...crude humour...I failed.

Darn it! Now I have a TON of reading to carch up on and no time to do it in!

At least you proivided the flashback. FInally found out about that crazy healing thing of hers.

More! Must have more!