Reviews for Welcome To The Slaughterhouse
Missocki chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow. As a horror fan and fan of both bybs and texas chainsaw- claps! This was a treat. Hate seeing some o he folks die, but willara making it out makes me happy. The alternative ending was enjoyable too, but I still prefer the first one. Pish and posh to those others who disagree.
mmmh-Hot-Sauce chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
This was a totally awesome story. I'm not usually into stories when I know how they're going to end (In the TCM movies practically everyone dies, and you didn't disappoint!) but this story was totally sick and gruesome. The level of emotion that you portrayed through out the story, whether someone was dying, running for their life, or about to commit murder was spot on.

The scene where Donnie is dragging Willow through the house to be killed by Grandpa was so intense. (which by the way, what happened to the Old Man? Did he die up there?) They way you described the whole scene was incredibly vivid and for a second I actually though Willow was going to die when she narrowly escaped LeatherFace and collapsed outside.

Anyways, I am going to wrap up this little babble fest with, I absolutely applaud you for this story. Both ends where superb but if I must choose I'll have to go with the first one. (I'm a sucker for W/T endings)
Anonymous chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
Sweet Hefty Jesus that was sick. And I mean that in the best way. How disturbing! Ugh. I'm shuddering in horror, and no story has ever done that to me before. Good God. Nice work!

If that were me, I'd a blown my own face off days before I'd have to resort to eating myself. Shudder.

Seriously good stuff.
Courtlynn D chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
I just have to say that there were no fics that ever stayed in my mind more than a few hours up till reading this fic. You certainly scarred me for life and I have to thank you for it because getting my mind blown is a crazy and enjoyable thing. This is my absolute favorite fic of all time and certainly has broken all the rules that I had thought you had to abide by when writing.

-Courtney Dax
cheebs chapter 10 . 2/2/2007
Hey, your stories aren't gory enough. ;) Seriously, this last chapter was f*cking SICK. Awesome fic.
Velvet Flame chapter 10 . 11/27/2006
is it weird that after she ate her finger i bit mine wondering what it would be like to eat it.. .. and before that.. i wondered what it would be like to cut my hand of with the circuler saw my dad has in the basement.. then have to carry my own hand upstairs to put it on ice the go to the hospital to have it reattatched.. i think it's safe to say your story is gory enough.. .. .. O.O.. i fear for my sanity.. lmfao.. you did a very good job.. even though you killed practicly every character on buffy .. which i might add i would normally hate an author for doing.. but this time i knew it was coming.. and i wondered how you would pull it off.. and lmfao. . you managed to make it very very twisted.. yet a great read.. good job *thumbs up* .. please dont hurt me
diamondforever chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
Marry me! That was totally fucking awesome.
jka1 chapter 10 . 7/1/2006
jesus holy christ this was absolutely fucking disturbing
unknown chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
hey i loved this story but i for one dont need chapter 10. i like the original ending. please please please think about a sequel i loved it and want more more more. keep writing!
Howard Russell chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
You know, what this story needs is more gore.

lol, just kidding.

GOOD GOD, MAN! That was . . . that was . . . you know, I'm not quite sure what that was, but it was beautifully done. I'm not certain what was the best part: Tara staking her claim on . . . certain regions, or the last scene. Wonderfully horrific.

Well done. You should get a lot of hate mail for this one.
Son Of Evil chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
Three words. I. Love. You.
ka-mia2286 chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
I loved this. Though many might say that i'm not quite right. I can't decide if i liked this ening better or the first ending better.

eh i'm going to go with this one. Mostly because it remided me of one of my favorite Stephen King short stories. The Survivor Type. If you haven't read it you should. I think you'd like it.
CardboardCreative chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
Ah, quite the interesting emsemble. Quite the interesting plot.

And yeah, you kind of chickened out. I could have used more bloodshed and canabalism. But I like the fact that you kept Willow alive. I don't know, call me a sucker for romance-prevailing-over-'evil', I give the thumbs up.

Anyways, I can say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I always thought Tara's family would fit nicely into a story like this, and what do you know? It was great.

I liked it. It was gross, *could have been grosser*, but you did great. No means to offend,'cause I liked it. It was sick in the way people use sick as in totally disturbing.

Your awesomeness illudes me. Haha, I sound weird. I liked the story, good job!

(P.S- Grandpa was cool, man! XD)
Son Of Evil chapter 9 . 6/20/2006
Love it of course, putting it on favs. She spun around, and for a second something about the expression on her face scared him. Before he could quite put his finger on it, though, she put on a big smile that seemed perfectly normal. Hmm. I smell a possible sequal (hint). And for the love pf gore, SEND ME THAT DRAFT!
mir21 chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
That was a good story! I'm so happy Will lived!

YAY!