Reviews for Nothing is Symmetrical
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 7/19
Thanks.
blueberrybabe
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 2/21
That was amazing! Very well written, intense, and satisfying. Please change the rating to M for the undressing, though.
ellikanellika chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Really good one. Had me moved to tears. Very realistic. Liked it.
Mina chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
It is nice. Something new:)
4fanci chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Wow. That's all I have to say. This is excellent, and I'm so glad you wrote it. Thank you!
Amelizze chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
totally saw Catcher in the Rye in this without reading the A/N! what with the sentence structure, and the 'phonies' and all. great attempt with it xD *claps* language isn't that most accurate from what I remember of it (studied it half a year ago, can't remember the details anymore), but it sounds pretty damn convincing :)
... and I suppose I should really read A/Ns at the start of the fics - got very lost at the first few paras woooops haha lesson learnt
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This is beautiful. It almost made me cry.
chocolatetea21 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Pure perfection. Thanks for the great read
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I think its about understanding life accepting death and recognizing the fragile beauty of being alive really alive. This story is not 4 every1 bc it doesnt give endless plot rather it makes u pause and reflect. I hve read few stories of such callibar. U hve a great talent with words.
remitto chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Your writing style is brilliant! I am in love with this story - extremely poignant. I know it'll stay with me for days :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh. My. God. That was indescribable. It was incredible. It was so perfect. Not just anyone can write like that. I think it really described how it was after the war. It wasn't all happiness and smiles. It was dark. You have such talent. Don't ever stop writing.
TZ29 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
One word...
Amazing :)
but Ron shouldnt have died...
crowntheshan chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was sad but the Pansy part was creative.
Opposites chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
i absolutely loved this story
Arella1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
The half skewed foggy lense of Catcher fit oddly perfect over this. While some of it was a bit OOC-I think it mostly had to do with your phrasing. Honestly, I think you stayed pretty true to cannon Draco in the sense that if he had ever screwed up enough whatever to switch sides, he would have been left hollow and numbly lost. Fascinating piece.