Reviews for Nothing is Symmetrical
Mina chapter 1 . 3/17
It is nice. Something new:)
4fan.ci chapter 1 . 2/10
Wow. That's all I have to say. This is excellent, and I'm so glad you wrote it. Thank you!
Amelizze chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
totally saw Catcher in the Rye in this without reading the A/N! what with the sentence structure, and the 'phonies' and all. great attempt with it xD *claps* language isn't that most accurate from what I remember of it (studied it half a year ago, can't remember the details anymore), but it sounds pretty damn convincing :)
... and I suppose I should really read A/Ns at the start of the fics - got very lost at the first few paras woooops haha lesson learnt
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This is beautiful. It almost made me cry.
chocolatetea21 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Pure perfection. Thanks for the great read
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I think its about understanding life accepting death and recognizing the fragile beauty of being alive really alive. This story is not 4 every1 bc it doesnt give endless plot rather it makes u pause and reflect. I hve read few stories of such callibar. U hve a great talent with words.
remitto chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Your writing style is brilliant! I am in love with this story - extremely poignant. I know it'll stay with me for days :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh. My. God. That was indescribable. It was incredible. It was so perfect. Not just anyone can write like that. I think it really described how it was after the war. It wasn't all happiness and smiles. It was dark. You have such talent. Don't ever stop writing.
TZ29 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
One word...
Amazing :)
but Ron shouldnt have died...
drugstore perfume chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was sad but the Pansy part was creative.
Opposites chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
i absolutely loved this story
Arella1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
The half skewed foggy lense of Catcher fit oddly perfect over this. While some of it was a bit OOC-I think it mostly had to do with your phrasing. Honestly, I think you stayed pretty true to cannon Draco in the sense that if he had ever screwed up enough whatever to switch sides, he would have been left hollow and numbly lost. Fascinating piece.
inner soul chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Rdythfghdgyjadfgadfvadbsfhsd ha!

Inexplicable! Indescribable! That's how much I love this oneshot. I would like to apologize if I can't give you a well rounded critique for this one because I honestly think this oneshot is perfect. Even the OOC, I think it's apt for this one. Well, I didn't even think he was OOC, he wasn't sickeningly sweet and out of context. Maybe he was a bit contemplative, but then it's in his POV and maybe he is in canon, who knows? I liked the sarcastic wit, especially the part where he'll kill them all from his grave if they become pretentious in his funeral. Just, I love this oneshot, I'm surprised I haven't read this before (maybe because the word angst usually sends me running in the other direction). Thank you and I'll be reading more of your dramione now :)
MeltedGlacier chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
you write beautiful stories. thank you so much for sharing them with us!
galfoy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Oh my God, sitting in the dark and crying. Thank you.