Reviews for Nothing is Symmetrical
I guess I liked it? I am not however a fan of endless internal dialogue.
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/20
So sad but then a glimpse of hope. Wonderful stuff.
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Great - really. Probably the best picture ever of inside Draco after the war. That terrible feeling of his mother fading away until it makes no difference that she (or her body) is killed - and his friends dying around him - and he is just left there alone like an empty shell, not able to feel anything anymore. And then this, because they've got nothing to lose. And, consequently, have everything to win. That way this gloomy little text turns into a wonderful life-affirming and optimistic message: Life always wins! She knew that. And now he knows too. Great - really.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Thanks.
blueberrybabe
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
That was amazing! Very well written, intense, and satisfying. Please change the rating to M for the undressing, though.
ellikanellika chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Really good one. Had me moved to tears. Very realistic. Liked it.
Mina chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
It is nice. Something new:)
4fanci chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Wow. That's all I have to say. This is excellent, and I'm so glad you wrote it. Thank you!
Amelizze chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
totally saw Catcher in the Rye in this without reading the A/N! what with the sentence structure, and the 'phonies' and all. great attempt with it xD *claps* language isn't that most accurate from what I remember of it (studied it half a year ago, can't remember the details anymore), but it sounds pretty damn convincing :)
... and I suppose I should really read A/Ns at the start of the fics - got very lost at the first few paras woooops haha lesson learnt
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This is beautiful. It almost made me cry.
chocolatetea21 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Pure perfection. Thanks for the great read
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I think its about understanding life accepting death and recognizing the fragile beauty of being alive really alive. This story is not 4 every1 bc it doesnt give endless plot rather it makes u pause and reflect. I hve read few stories of such callibar. U hve a great talent with words.
remitto chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Your writing style is brilliant! I am in love with this story - extremely poignant. I know it'll stay with me for days :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh. My. God. That was indescribable. It was incredible. It was so perfect. Not just anyone can write like that. I think it really described how it was after the war. It wasn't all happiness and smiles. It was dark. You have such talent. Don't ever stop writing.
TZ29 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
One word...
Amazing :)
but Ron shouldnt have died...