Reviews for Nothing is Symmetrical
katy chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
wow. awesome. had me totally hooked. well done! x
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
WOW! what a great fic! you are truly a gifted writer and i give you kudos... :)
dramioneshipper chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
the point of view and writing sounds like Catcher in the Rye (phonies)...I like it that you've put it in a fic...great job!

kiss

Marine
ey chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Gods, this story's so well written. It's perfect, actually. I guess words can't do justice to express how much I like this story.
vertebrata chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
i am VERY impressed. too bad it's a one shot - i'd love to read more! honestly, pansy at the end creeped me out though.
grrrr29621 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
My dear, dear lady, what a pretty story! Now, I want you to take all this wonderful effort and put it into Holy Names! I'm still waiting for chapters 8, 9, 10, 11, and so on. Come now lady, you have work to do!
Charolastras chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
That was simply beautiful. I loved it. Nice Job ~charolastras
Leaves chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Wow.

You know what's funny- in the beginning you mentioned that bit about Holden. Funny enough, I think your fan fiction helped explain some of my question about Holden's story.

But on to the fan fiction.

What I liked most about it was that it was so realistic. There was no sugar coating... No Hermione is suddenly a model size 2. No actually Ron didn't die. No everything is always going to be ok. No costs on either side.

It was perfect in all its misery and beauty.

I was pleased to note that for the most part your grammar and spelling were correct. There were a few little mistakes near the beginning, but I've forgotten them now...

It was a fantastic story and I liked the style. I think it was very fitting of they way those who had experienced the war would think and feel.

It's hard to describe, something I struggle with... but it's got an almost uncaring glaze over intense emotions, and it fits both Draco and Hermione in this story very well.

I like how even if I don't agree with a characters actions, you seem to be able to back them up so that I end up feeling as if that's the action I would have originally chosen for that character.

Oh! One more thing! The part about what happened to Narcissa and Lucius- at one point you said, that she murdered Lucius? Then you said that he was holding her head?- I'm not sure if I'm reading this correctly? Anyways- that was a confusing section. It was hard to tell who and WHEN you were refering to.

Excellent story! I really enjoyed reading it- even though I cried!

Beautifully written.

~Ellen
JenniferJae chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
This was wonderfuly well written, I enjoyed it immensely.
EyeOfDlareme chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Wow. Wonderful characterization. Everything is probably without being coincidingly unoriginal. It's the best oneshot I've read, and one of the best stories. Good way to put your talent to use.
debarie chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Wow! That is amazing. You wrote it beautifully. I loved the detail and the dialogue. I don't mind that you went more into depth with Draco because he's one of my favorite Harry Potter characters next to Sirius Black.

However, I've been anticipating an update on "Holy Names". I do writing of FF as well - not as good as you - so I do understand that you need to go where the muse leads you.

I can't help it, though. I'm going to say it - don't be angry - please, please, pleeaase, please update "Holy Names" soon!
AccAbandoned chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
This was deep... very deep. I loved the writing style and Draco's view on things. This fic has so many things in it that most people dont usually think of, questions that no matter how hard we look for the answers stay questions. Your fics are some of my favourites in the fandom, and this one was no exception.

I also liked how you tied Pansy into the last paragraph of the story. So was he 'message' along the lines of telling him to live instead of turn out like his mother did?

Absolutley brilliant in the way it makes you think. Kepp up the excellent work
Michele chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
i always loved ur stories big fan keep writing
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
damn this is deep and good just great write more stories in this style

~Al
Sunflower18 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I just recently read The Catcher in the Rye. This was well done, like the rest also. I dont like POV mostly, but this one I enjoyed :)
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10