Reviews for Nothing is Symmetrical
missevilprincess chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
OMG, I freaking loved it.

And you know I love it when I can't think up anything more verbose than, omg. :D:D:D

It was beautiful, and full of a whole lot of meaning.

So much meaning that I think I will probably read it again. and again. and again. I love you.

I really, really do.

LOL, you probably think I'm all creepy now.
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Beautiful and mysterious. I like how you didn't have to make them kiss or anything to get the romance across. I loved Hermione, especially in this - with her 'warrior face' and 'We've got nothing to lose.' This is amazing, and I loved it. *faves* :)
Ellae chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Mm. That was dreamy and sharp and I liked it very much.

I'm glad that you weren't hateful to anyone (and I know that takes some strength of will when it comes to the Pansinator), and you even redeemed Crabbe.

Draco was delightful. And Hermione was simply perfect. I'd never admit it to anyone in my DracoxHermione lovin' Club because I nearly always go for the funny fics, but logically I've always thought that Hermione, post-war, would be cutting and in control but still gentle. And she is nothing but logical.
starwhales chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
"And as my head splashed up to the surface, Granger’s hand still in mine under the water, I could have sworn right then and there that I’d seen Pansy, pale and ethereal underneath the moonlight, smiling at me right at the edge of the lake with her hands on her hips and her mascaraed lids pinched merrily. And I knew, as Granger’s laughter filled the air and I felt her body brushing against mine, my own wet lips stretching into a foreign grin, that I’d finally received that message of hers."

Oh gosh, wow.

That was, idk.. soulful? Yes I guess that's it! And also captivating, beautiful and so, so.. beautiful.

I am REALLY REALLY sorry. I can't even write a good review! :( I'm guessing that it's because your fic got me so speechless.

And transformed me into a crybaby.

I loved this so much!
Victory S chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
The most beautiful part of the story is the last paragraph. It was perfectly written and fills the deep hollowness you feel while reading the story.

The characterization was impressive and the way you write needs not to be praised anymore because it is the truth that you are an amazingly skilled author.
Rurouni-Inu chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
You've got a deep insight about people's different personalities and portrayed it fantastically well. Sorta reminds people that you can't judge a book by its cover. That's how I felt, lmao. Two thumbs up!
StarryEyed15 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Considering you wrote this over two years ago, this is a slightly random review. This story was beautiful. It was a bit OOC, yet I could still see Draco having these thoughts, considering the fact that the HP books don't ever truly get into his character. And I think I do get the meaning of their dive, although I hesitate in sharing my thoughts in case I'm wrong. It was an interesting and good take on the Catcher in the Rye style of writing. Although, I think mentioning the whole phony thing was a bit much even though you were modeling it after Holden. I must say, your Draco was a much more likeable character than Holden. I always found Holden to be whiny where as Draco just seems conflicted. And he had a positive outlook by the end of the story, which is always nice. :)
A Sorry No One chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I thought that was really good, but odd in a sort. I enjoyed that type of writing and it was a bit ooc but i still loved it.
Quiet Night chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
written. great story. enchanting.

Brought tears to my eyes. terrifect.
silvermisery chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I like this one...like the style and like the little twist at the end, Pansy's message. The brutal and raw honesty of the story and the way you characterized Pansy, because frankly I know lots of people like that, and they're so happy and annoying and girly and full of LIFE you just can't imagine them leaving and then one moment they're here and the next-poof, they're gone, and you feel so sorry for all the times you snapped at them but then you can't, not really, because they were really and truly obnoxious, but they were themselves, and it wasn't RIGHT for them to be dead because it isn't, and the universe isn't right that way.

So yeah, this story was really...well, it was almost like it was for me, I guess.

And Pansy's message was a stroke of genius.

Though I don't get the title.

-Cissygurl-
Mashiara chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Honestly, I don't think I've ever read anything like this before. Absolutely beautiful.
schneebly chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow, that was so awesome! Absolutely loved it! Sorry, can't really think of what else to say - brain's COMPLETELY fried.

Just one request - PLEASE GIVE ME WRITING LESSONS!

lol.

Op.

PS. I'm not joking.
Narcissa Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Hey-I like this story. I like the style, which is similar to mine, and I like the more serious and realistic tone of it, the gritty facts of the dirty reality of war. The way it tears people apart, and the way it kills so much more than just soldiers. The way it kills people's hearts, and you see veterans coming back with dead eyes and dead heart and you don't know what to do.

Very, very good. Only problem is that it was hard to read. The way it's all bunched into little paragraphs was unfortunately hard on the eyes, you know?
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
What "message of hers"? Nice story, though. You rock.
17629578269 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
ooc or not, this was a wonderful fic. really.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »