Reviews for Nothing is Symmetrical
mrs.draco.malfoy.2010 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
so i think you're my new favorite author.
araisene chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I LOVED THIS WRITING STYLE. It was so perfect, so Holden down to a T! V. nicely done, and I loved how you portrayed Pansy... she seemed more like the person I would have imagined her out to be than what really happened in the Deathly Hallows. I really enjoyed the Draco spotlight, because its just so much more intimate, personal and easier to believe and understand knowing where he's coming from. And it's OOC, but in a good way, and you can actually sort of imagine him in this narrative... written fantastically!
miss.secret.haven chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I still don't understand how this story got me thinking, but it did... and it was beautiful, in a way that makes you shudder. Thanks for the read, it was written so well, and I'll remember this story for a long time.

brit
mademoisele chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
that was really good, I really liked it. You're a really good author. You wrote it like the author of Catcher In The Rye.. I've never read that book.. I tried reading it when I was younger but then I didn't really like it and haven't tried since then. Do you like it? What exactly is it about?
dragonqween27 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
yea it was a little ooc but it was really good. some stories are good from only dracos point of view
HeyyBabyy chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Wow. That was seriously deep... Loved it! Too long though... Takes ages to read!
iamextraordinary chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
i like it :)
xmisundazt00d chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This was absolutely amazing.

You're really an extremely talented writer, and you should be proud of yourself.

The story was beautifully written. I loved how you seemed to be holding a conversation with the reader, rather than explaining everything.

My favorite thing had to be that Draco 'received' Pansy's message, when he dove in. Basically, she wanted him to be happy, despite what was going on.

Lovely, in all honesty. You're brilliant.

-xmisundazt00d
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Enchanting
Ingeborg chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I loved this. Usually I don't really like angsty fics, but this is angsty in a completely different way. It's not overdramatized, or over the top. It's just realistic. And I don't think Draco is that OOC, to be honest. I really really enjoyed this. Great job!
fudge2428 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
i completely love this! its not like anything i've ever read before...its very unique
Feltonluver4eva chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Woah, i have to say this is the deepest one-shot i have ever read. It is so good. How did you come up with it?
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I loved that. I thought that Draco's character was very good and totally plausible. I really loved the insight and I think you captured the whole thing marvolously. Great story! ]
carolinesegment chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I think you're positively brilliant. Honestly. Indisputably and remarkably brilliant.
dasfadfadf chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Wonderful story. So powerful and well written. It had this dark and depressing feel to it that was absolutely brilliant. Your writing style and depiction of Draco's emotions was great.

Quite a story!