Reviews for Nothing is Symmetrical
youngfolk chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
wow this story is so.. mesmorising! i loved it!
Sacagawea chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Wow. That was amazing. I really don't know what to say, except for, well, AMAZING. Catcher in the Rye styled story with Draco/Hermione is something I never thought I'd see, but I'm glad I did.
Varietygirl9143 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
V. contemplative. I found it refreshing to read something done in a completely different style.
Dana Daidouji chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
This story is absolutely believable, so it's brilliant. The events flowed steadily; nothing felt rushed and the metaphore at the end was subtle but powerful in its purpose. I'll absolutely be reading more of your works after this.
Heather chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
That was absolutely AMAZING! I love your writing style. Its simple and complex all at the same time which is something I love but don't find very often. Great work!
anthora3 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
ah! loved it! nicely written!
plays on words chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I love this kind of thing. There are only a precious few who can pull off a stream-of-consciousness piece without a., becoming repetitive, or b., loosing the true essence of the character that inspired them. This was one of those rare pieces that avoided both.

It was a bit OOC, at parts, yet, at the same time, it wasn't. Definately more in-character than not, especially at the beginning and the end. I wish more people could pull off a fiction like this - stories that make you think are a great joy to read.

-Vena
not necessary chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Really, truly amazing. The pain in my chest and the happy sigh that came out in the end tell me that this was wonderful. I can't even tell you, but I hope that there are many more to come.
bdshybgf chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
To be perfectly honest, I didn't really feel like reading all of that, so I skipped right to the ending and loved it.
Tibetan-knight chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Wow. This was so good. It's nothing like I've read before, and I totally loved it.

To tell you the truth, when I read that you were inspired by the stream-of-consciousness style from Catcher in the Rye, I almost didn't read it. Not because I don't dig that style (which I do), but because I've read one too many fics attempting that style and ultimately failing. This was totally refreshing.

I don't think that Malfoy was completely OOC. I mean, it's all hypothetical, so who knows, mayhaps that *would* be his character if things happened like that, you know?

I'm totally favoriting this.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
tragic but good
Zarroc chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
awesome story!

this wasn't what i was expecting to read...

... but i loved it anyway!

great job!

-Zarroc-
Fien chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
mesmerizing.
Drunken Little Monkey chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
it was a slightly odd but cool fic
EternalOphelia chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Wow, I really loved this story. So much description. And being from Draco's POV it had to be rather difficult, but you pulled it off perfectly. There wasn't a thing he said/thought that I thought was wrong. He was just the way I always see him. I also loved how you have Hermione in this one-shot. Hard and cold and indifferent. And I absolutely LOVED the ending. They didn't even kiss, and it was still amazing. I mean, they have to start somewhere. I wonder-are you going to make a second part to this story? Your ending leaves a lot for the future. If not though, its still an incredible story and I'm so glad I stumble upon it :)

~Ophelia