Reviews for A Strange New World
BeautifulButterflyPink chapter 22 . 9/17
I'm sad
BeautifulButterflyPink chapter 1 . 6/11
I love your story! I can re-read it again and again, but i'll love to hace a conclusion, you're awesome
Mahria chapter 23 . 3/25
I love this story and enjoy your writing. There are some spelling errors and pronoun swaps, but it doesn't detract from the story too much. I am intrigued by this alternate universe that still resides within late 19th century Paris, and how the characters still have their backstories but presented in an entirely different way. Of course I especially love reading Erik's point of view. I love how you write him. It really gives the reader a vivid, immersive understanding of his perspective. It is completely understandable that Erik would be entirely incapable of realizing that he is falling in love with Christine as notions such as those (and feelings such as those) are completely alien to him. I can't wait to see how this all unfolds. Please update soon.
BeautifulButterflyPink chapter 23 . 8/25/2015
hello WriteToTheDeath, i wish to tell you that i loved your story with all my heart!, the way you write the POV from Erik was totally awesome, and the plot of your fic is really creative and exciting,I couldnt stop reading it!, is a really shame that you havent update it because is such a good fic and many people,including me, wish to have a continuation, greetings from 2015, i really hope and wish you could finish your story, you are a really good writer.
thanks for reading it! and please think about it.
Mitsuki-iichan chapter 23 . 8/25/2014
I know it's been 8 years since you've last updated... but won't you please update this again? I really do love your story! :)
Nee Saoirse chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Beautiful beginning!
Kalia of Camelot chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
Loving this so far! Eric / Christine is my OTP 3 and you have written them beautifully x please please update soon, I'm not sure i can wait very long!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Aww. :(
Just discovered this excellent story and it makes me sad that it hasn't been updated since 06. I hope someday you return to it! It seems like there are a lot of other people who would love to see it finished as well. This is truly one of my favourite POTO plot-lines that I've read on this site.
MusicalMaryann chapter 23 . 1/20/2013
This is a great story! I know it has been years, but I would love to read more if you were ever to return to it. :)
ButterflyBird chapter 23 . 11/22/2012
this story is absolutely wonderful. Please continue, your writing style is exquisite and a pleasure to read. I cannot wait to see where this goes and am so glad to be reading this, continue as soon as you can - this is not a story to give up :)
Scarlett Raine chapter 23 . 10/8/2012
GAH! This story is amazing! I mean, I know it's been 6 years, but...
AnElusiveDreamer chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Poor Christine!
AnElusiveDreamer chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I'm really concerned to see what will happen to Christine here since she is obviously stuck in a difficult situation. I also enjoyed Erik and Christine's interaction in this chapter with Erik, of all people, making Christine feel guilty for her dishonest work. I'm looking forward to seeing more of their encounters in future chapters!
AnElusiveDreamer chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Interesting beginning! I want to see more of the world of this story and Christine's life.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 23 . 6/24/2011
I've read over 200 phics, and this one is definately among the top five. Why did you stop?:( Please, please continue!