Reviews for And She Sits
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
so...what the hell was that? was it like an alternate universe in which earth was enslaved by the goa'uld? I thought it was cool and well written but I don't quite understand...it's hard to read all in one hit cause it starts to do your head in and it gets kind of repetitive as well...sorry
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Like a sad ballad. Potent with emotions, and the hopelessness in only just surviving such tremendous loss. Transition of POV narration was a bit off but was illuminating anyway. Great thoughtful read, nicely done voices and angst. Thanks.
Natters chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
sweet
The Last chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Wow... nice job on this. Very, very nice job.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
This is good.
Keegan Paige chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
wow. This is such a perfect piece. Almost made me cry, it was so angsty. Amazing work.
Bekki Beekeeper chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
So beautifully poignant. I loved the different tones of narration (though at first it surprised me when the POV was switched). Reiterating each speech with those poems was particularly effective - broken sentences, broken thoughts. Beautiful.
Haleakala chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Very simply sweet. A little too hopeless at some parts, especially where Jack was narrating; but everybody needs these sort of stories for when that mood hits you. At one point I wasn't sure who was narrating; I know it wasn't supposed to be obvious or apparent, but I couldn't pick up on it even after I was finished with the passage. Really sweet, once again.