Reviews for The October Hollow
Giselita chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Hi!

So I wanted to read this fic, but i've seen that is not as completed as the one in HPFF, but hte problem is that i cannot read it there bacause there seems to be a problem with the chapters, like they've been erased...I really want to read this story, the summary got me caught...what can i do?
Inferno-changeling chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
I absoultuly love this story, I don't often look up HP fics, but this one was amazing, I really think you should continue with this

:-)
craizypet chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
hmmmm... whats going to happen next? and why does draco hate hermione so much... what sets him off against her, is it his family or voldemort? update soon!
emeraldeyez222 chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
so I was wondering when you were going to update both of your sites...i've read you story before but i had the urge to read it again before i read the sequel..so just curious...maybe this will remind you! hopefully (fingers crossed)

amazing story by the way...this new version is so much different from what i remember from the first
alien94 chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
rox! update pronto dude!

-Luna Carter
Girly.x.Girl chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
OMG THIS IS SO GOD!

YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
LeSinner chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
All right, it's interesting, but please, you've got to update the new version!
Girly.x.Girl chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
OMG!

THIS IS SUCHA GOOD STORY!

GAAH!

z;sdjz;ghfkjdgtkds hgklhdrg

UPDATE!

Jessicaa
ploctopus chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
Troy... a person to ponder on. I'll tell you when I'm done pondering.
adoring chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
Hey, it's adoring from FA (clearly) and this chapter was unsurprisingly very good. can't wait to read the rest )
darkangel2560 chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
i remember this story! It was one of my first all time u can redo it again. I stopped reading the other because there was many chapters that had gone by so fast. But now im bak for more. Glad to hve u back!Keep up the great work!
Shining Bright Eyes chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
I'm really getting into this tory. Troy is a very complex character... I really don't know what to expect from him! SOmetimes he seems to be doing good and otheer times he's just as bad as Draco.

You recommended earlier that we read the sequel now, well off I go!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Bright Eyes
acoustics1220 chapter 4 . 12/9/2006
Great update.

Hermione is just getting beating after beating here. Hopefully we'll get to see what exactly is going on and why Voldemort has seen her only once. I'm interested to see what's going on with Troy and Draco. Troy is a paradox, and I like him.

Stay strong Hermione!
Miranda Took chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
Your plot is amazing, and so is your style, but I wish Hermione could fight back. Good chapter.
xlivexlovexdreamx chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Wow! A very detailed chapter! I like how you're writing. I actually think you'd do good in my RPing site. Details for that can be found on my site. But that's a whole different story...back to the chapter.

Now usually, like I've mentioned before, I wouldn't read a story like this. But this story, your writing has got me hooked! It's unbelievable...really!

What I love mostly about the way you write is that your chapters are long and detailed. And unlike usual long chapters, this doesn't consist of many events. This is consists of one (in this case, the abusive Malfoy) and the rest is all detail on how Hermione felt and what she was thinking. Seriously, you're a wonderful writer!

I am truly looking forward to reading the next chapter. I might be able to squezze it in to my tight schedule tommorow.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Rosette xOx