Reviews for Sleeping in Trains
Aww this was sweet. I know the chello/case are fine Hagi uses it as a shield from Chiropteron attacks all the time.
Chess chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Thanks for a well-written vignette. You capture the emotional tone of the journey and the emotions of the characters well. I'm also glad that you didn't go the obvious route. I do enjoy Unresolved Sexual Tension in a story. I'm new at Blood fanfic but am looking forward to reading more and contributing at some point.
Elliot Rose chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
It was very sweet.
Esther Clemmens chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I really liked it. You know Hagi would never have attempted anything more bold than this so early in the anime. I think his actions were exactly in character. The scene with Kai and the cello case with Hagi trying to hide a smirk of satisfaction- PERFECTION!
cerise888 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011

Simple but sweet. I loved how you described Haji's reaction to Saya falling asleep next to him- the bit about him unconsciously winding his fingers through her hair. This is probably the closest Haji slipped into something resembling sleep, because he felt so contented and whole with Saya sleeping next to him. Good job!
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
i can just imagine what happened while they are riding the trans Siberian express! :D a brief, but lovely description of what goes on inside Haji's head.. I think Haji is talkative only inside his head! hahaha
Chocolate Maker chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
yeah! great oneshot!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Great one-shot! I agree with you, Kai shouldn't have complain about the seating arrangements! I was hoping to see more of Saya and Haji and that guy had to blow that up! I like your version a lot better! XD
LawlessRuthlessHeartless chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
xD I love the part where Kai came into the room in particular. Great job! W
DragonsCrescent13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Very cute. I really think Haji should show some more forms of affection like with his hand tangled in Saya's hair as she's sleeping. It would make me love him even more than I do now, if its possible. I love your fic, and hopefully, you'll continue to write more!
Vamirii chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was sooo cute! Making it a favorite
TheStarsAbove7 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
i liked it alot...sweet n funny!
Little Orange Frog chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
cute cute cute. if only haji weren't so impassive all the time. i do so adore his cello case. :)
Cumbersnog chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Gaah! i LURVED that! XD It was so adorable! i liked the part where kai came in, though. it was hilarious!

Great job! Ooh, but i would have liked to read this in somewhat of a lemony form...
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
so romantic ! Hagi is still very kind to Saya. And Kai is so Kai-like ! (laugh)