Reviews for Duchess Whatshername?
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Aaahhhhh! This is hilarious! Crazy, but hilarious. Thank you-I needed a laugh.
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
She smiled with relief. "Oh good!" Then she looked at Peter, and let out a loud and happy cry. "Whoiie! We're getting married? Well bless my socks I think I've died and gone to heaven."

Absolutely hilarious, this had me laughing for hours. Keep up the good work
Soloyoyo chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
My neighborhood should be guessing if I get a tickle attack! Nice and simple humor, and very good closure, with Lucy's "next time you refuse allow me go to war you maybe remember this one" and the paper articles. Congratulations, 30 minutes later I'm still laughing. Please, write some more!
VelvetEars chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Haha, this is a terrific Narnia fic! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and needed the laugh. My life has settled down, and I am going to be playing catch-up over the next few days...
Squashed Frog chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Very funny, this was a great story!
Alabaster Ink chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!- Oops sorry, have to breathe. That was probably one of the funniest things i have ever read in my entire life! The poor Duchess! Poor Pete! Poor Susan (her hair)! Bad Lucy! I'm so glad she didn't want Ed cuz he is all MINE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *ok, i'm done. Walks slowly into a dark room and laughs at the hilarity of this story*.
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
. that was hilarious.

and that is all i have to say. XD
scullymulder chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
LMFAO. I love it. Wonderful job!
jemmir chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
“Forget Gentle!” She said out loud and was about to jump out of her seat but Edmund put out an arm and held her down.

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!Ha-...uh...gotta breathe.

That was so good. *sniff*
coymelody chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
HAHAHA.. great story. I laughed so hard that everyone in the library stared at me. Now my sides hurt. Lovely story. but hey Edmund isn't thet bad. kinda cute.
Max and Naurin chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
HAHAHAH! Dude-man-bro. That was a real lark! HAHA! Cheese famines and cattle! Hhahaha! Wonderful.
Daughter of Zion chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
This is so funny! c) Hehehehe...Poor Princess Anabun Tillar and poor ol' Pete...hehehehee...but it did make me laugh...:P Good job! xD.
Hadrianna chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
ROFL! I read this at university in one of our negotiation training lessons (yes, I admit it, I was bored to death with these new negotiation tactics and really greatful for the fact of having internet in our class room *bad girl*) and it was next to impossible not to laugh out loud... great idea *smiles and tries to stop laughing before our teacher sends me that why-the-h...-are-you-laughing-look*
Capegio chapter 1 . 3/1/2006

I never read this sort of thing, but decided to randomly. Very cute. Heehee. Silly ultra-feminists; you give the rest of us a bad name.
mis.mira chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
""Really?” asked Edmund. “I was done in two weeks""

This was hilarious:)It made me laugh and laugh...