Reviews for The Evolution of a Relationship
Itisjustmyself chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I think that was a really cute story and I liked it a lot.

You managed to get over the feelings perfectly and the plot was a very nice idea.

I think Logan was a little out of character sometimes, but it made a good story, so let's forget about that.

I like your writing style an the way you formulate sentences. Maybe you could describe the surrounding situations and the places where the story happens a little more precisely sometimes, but besides from that it was really good.

Would be amazing if you found the time to write a back-review on one of my stories.
schillingklaus chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
dana/logan superhypercute as usual
schillingklaus chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
the story is dana/logan centred, thus one should not expect much other stuff, anyways
schillingklaus chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
no idea, I never had any relationship in over 40 years, thus can't say whether boys would talk about it ... I guess all Logan can do is boast. Michael and Chase sometimes talk about that stuff, usually it's tell Zoey that you love her! or so , but that's boring
schillingklaus chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
Very cool chapter, with all the girls talking about Dana's past feelingd.
schillingklaus chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Poor Dana
schillingklaus chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Dana and Lola in one sub-room? That's plain terror!

Dana/Logan supermegacute as usual
tammy-kins chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
OMG! No am not blonde. Sorry for starting off with OMG but your story was so freakin'n stinkin' good! And am not exaggerating; my friends and I love it and we re-read it alot of times. Itruly don't think its that out of character as they are inlove. Its a really sweet story not to mention am a DL fan! Continue with your stories; its stories like that that make me continue to love Am really sorry that such a small amount of people review. But your story really is great and am looking forwards to the sequel though I hate CZ. Not really the relationship but the fact that they won't admitt thier love for each other in the show and its so obvious. Plus with Dana and Logan (too bad she's no longer in the show) its cute and you can see the sparks. Plus Zoey101 han't been that great since Dana left plus Nicole. There really is no point of having the show continue without a super preppy girl and a goth sort in the show. Well keep up the good job. Please e-mail me if you have time and tell me the name of the sequel. Thanks. :)
twiinklestar chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
that was so extremely good!
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
man, this is such a coinsidence since for my fic, i've been thinking of putting a chapter filled with instant messages. it's going to be the part of season 2, since dana wasn't in pca at that moment. i'm planning to make logan tell logan what happened in pca while she is in paris. it's just like a summarization of season 2, but logan's telling it to dana. i also thought off dana contacting zoey and the others and they talk about how logan is.

anyway, it's a great story, as usual. you trully are a great writer. hope you can give me tips soon, but i'm not pushing you if you don't like. hope you review my story too if you have time.

thanks for praying for me, in the end it was a fair punishment.

nicC
unknown chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
This is a fantastic story. I like he way you have their writings put in the story. It's so sweet. The story shos Dana and Logan having to learn how to comprimise. It's fantastic and if anyone were to read it they'd enjoy it.
Epitome of Bold chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
That reaslly was a great story. I loved it all. I loved the e-mails and everything. I loved the ticket thing that Logan did for Dana on her birthday. It was a great story. I didn't review for the past chapters because I just wanted to go on to the next chapter since it was so good.
Listen.To.Your.Heartx3 chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
D I loved the ending! It was SUPER cute! The whole story was SO cute! Can't wait for the CZ sequel! (I can give my opinion to you now that I've read this story:P)
Simplybofa chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
aw that was so cute! i loved it!
Simplybofa chapter 3 . 6/26/2006