Reviews for Kironbon
Ron snuggle with his harem
cybercorpsesnake chapter 228 . 6/26
Nice chapter. Good pacing. Keep up the good work.
Really uncomfortable hoping the children would all be well adjusted

Maybe Ron tuck in his harem and kiss them and kiss the bellies of the pregnant ones
Love it
more soon please
Love it
I imagine chastity belts and collars and leashes
Aw yeah cooking Ron's favorites

appreciate the effort you make to make this
Kyubbiman chapter 18 . 3/15
It's Ron right. He has some sort of reality altering powers, he finds all of these women attractive and his powers shift reality, manipulate feelings, and attractions so that he gets all the women he wants and the girls are all okay with it b/c they are not only in love with him but in love with the other girls as well.
Kyubbiman chapter 6 . 3/15
Your characters are spot on for the most part. I mean they're adults now so their personalities are bound to change a little. Bonnie no longer has to be a B**** so she can open up while still keeping her snarkiness.
Kyubbiman chapter 2 . 3/15
You know when I first saw this story I was weary, Kim by her nature seems possessive and would have many problems with this, Bonnie on the other hand seems like the controlling type. She would hog Ron or Kim and alienate the other. While Ron would feel weird about it at first he would eventually go along with it, partly b/c he's a guy(sighs) and second he's the laid back type and just rolls with things. You've taken this idea to a new place though which is interesting. Ron, Bonnie, and Kim are all out of High School which makes things both easier and harder at the same time. Easier b/c they don't have to deal with the cruel judgement that comes from teenagers, yet harder b/c they are in the real world now meaning that there are a whole new set of consequences that have a farther reaching impact. High school is dramatic yes but it also acts as a barrier of protection in ways, parents are there to help so are teachers; they have guidance where in the outside world that help still exists but since you are an adult more is expected of you. So it will be interesting to see where tihs takes us.
Kyubbiman chapter 1 . 3/14
I've read through parts of this story and find it highly unrealistic for various reasons, yet at the same time it's interesting b/c despite having essentially a harem you explore the personal and emotional natures of the characters in the story. You give depth and substance to many single dimensional characters. I can respect that b/c that's what I do when I write or when I'm analyzing characters from a book. So overall very well done story, though what's up with all the missing moments; is it just more character exploration?
maybe have the girls stand facing a wall with their hands behind their heads and fingers intertwined
Indra Sennin chapter 151 . 3/13
690th review
In Ron's lap, over and under his shoulder, back rub his shoulders