Reviews for Speak
Mewsali chapter 6 . 11/23/2016
is there a poll for pairings? i want only one and if you are taking suggestions it's Naruto/Gaara. i understand if you can't figure out a way for it to work.
Mewsali chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
Gaara! Friend!
Anony: if this world had chakra he would've killed you the first time you spoke to him.
So? Friend!
Anony: why? Why did i have to be the friend who has to endure all your fangirling and fanfictions?
Because you're the best friend! And you were the one who convinced me to start watching Cupquake on youtube! Which caused the fanfiction mind to start when she read fanfiction that one time! XD
Anony: i regret everything.
TangyCitrus chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
Hmm, interesting, I would love more and to a see here this goes, since I have no idea what movie or other plot has been referenced that this has been ripped off from, so this is al new to me and I really want to see what Naruto did that's made him so outlasted and hated, how Sasuke and Naruto get together, how awesome of a friend and overall person Haku will keep being, and for Naruto to openly and willingly speak.
Thank you for writing and sharing this! Also, I was amazed I continued reading this after I saw it was in 1st person and those are usually done horribly or irritate me that I can't and wont read them but this pulled me in, kept me going, and like I said, makes me want more.
I have high doubts of there ever being more considering 2009 was the last time an update happened, but I can wait and hope.
Take care and have fun!
crazii-KH-fangurl chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Firstly I hope Haku's special someone is not Sasuke and is instead Zabuza like in the anime...Lord knows that since this is a SasuNaru there will be slot of drama if Sasuke is special to Haku. Also what's been racking my brain the whole time I've read this story is that what did Naruto do to make his friends all hate him? If it wasn't that big of a deal I'd be mad at them instead...Anyway great story, really great!
charlieslion chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
i love speak, it's one of my favourite books. i bought it for my friend for her x-mas gift and she loves it too. i was actually rereading it today in english when i borrowed it. update soon! it's really odd for naruto to be so quiet but i get why he is.
Dorky-Rae chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
This story is pretty interesting. I'm really eager to find out why Naruto won't talk and whether Sasuke and Haku will become friends with him... he so desperately needs some right now, poor thing. I hope you plan to update soon. :)
fbiylover chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
I really like your story and always look forward to the next chapter.
n.n chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
update soon please!
qyoloveryahoo.com chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
you certainly have interesting story going but what happened that was so horrible that everyone stopped being friends with naruto? I won't know until you update.(hint,hint;) So keep up the good work and update soon!
panda-sensei chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
I think this is very interesting and I want to know what's going on~ *whines*

Anyhow, please update when you can _
k chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
this isnt bad, i'd like to see where ur going with it. I must point out that you have a few grammer mistakes tho.
SweatDrop chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
*pout* You shouldn't be happy that you haven't updated for ages :P LOL, LOVE YOU~! :D Update more often yeah? :D I love this story! :3
Jimboma chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
love ur story! hope u update soon!
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
WHAT IS ...IT? WHAT HAPPENED? PLEASE UPDATE!
moonray9 chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
I really like this story! Please continue soon!