Reviews for Speak
crazii-KH-fangurl chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Firstly I hope Haku's special someone is not Sasuke and is instead Zabuza like in the anime...Lord knows that since this is a SasuNaru there will be slot of drama if Sasuke is special to Haku. Also what's been racking my brain the whole time I've read this story is that what did Naruto do to make his friends all hate him? If it wasn't that big of a deal I'd be mad at them instead...Anyway great story, really great!
charlieslion chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
i love speak, it's one of my favourite books. i bought it for my friend for her x-mas gift and she loves it too. i was actually rereading it today in english when i borrowed it. update soon! it's really odd for naruto to be so quiet but i get why he is.
ragingSteampunk chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
This story is pretty interesting. I'm really eager to find out why Naruto won't talk and whether Sasuke and Haku will become friends with him... he so desperately needs some right now, poor thing. I hope you plan to update soon. :)
fbiylover chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
I really like your story and always look forward to the next chapter.
n.n chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
update soon please!
qyoloveryahoo.com chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
you certainly have interesting story going but what happened that was so horrible that everyone stopped being friends with naruto? I won't know until you update.(hint,hint;) So keep up the good work and update soon!
panda-sensei chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
I think this is very interesting and I want to know what's going on *whines*

Anyhow, please update when you can _
k chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
this isnt bad, i'd like to see where ur going with it. I must point out that you have a few grammer mistakes tho.
SweatDrop chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
*pout* You shouldn't be happy that you haven't updated for ages :P LOL, LOVE YOU! :D Update more often yeah? :D I love this story! :3
kaayou chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
love ur story! hope u update soon!
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
WHAT IS ...IT? WHAT HAPPENED? PLEASE UPDATE!
moonray9 chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
I really like this story! Please continue soon!
Sapphire09 chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Still love the story

Will you update this soon ? Please ... ?
DarkAngel90111 chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
Is this like the book (I think its called) Speak? Coz I have that book. Bloody brilliante book. If it is then can you send me a pm? Coz I don't wanna give anything away for the other people. lol. This is a great story. Am lovin it. Poor Naru baby. Mean people hating him. Update soon.
eeaagoh chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
Your writing is so simple and I think that's why I really like it. Though sometimes I wish the dialogue were more...descriptive. You know? I instead of:

Naruto:

Haku:

I wish it was more like:

"Thank you." Naruto said quietly.

Er, well not the best sentence ever, but you know what I mean! :) Anyways, your writing is already good, so you don't have to listen to me. I hope life is treating you well! Until next time :D