Reviews for The Immortal Alchemist
nycm-e-t chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
You are my all time favorite author on this site! I love your story Anything, Anytime, Anywhere For You. It was the best! I hope this one is just as good. Please keep writing!
Smoe chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
I have the strong urge to yell REJECTED at Al. Just saying. Keep updating, bytheway.
little-shika chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
When I heard you were going to write a FMA fic I got soo excited! With how good AFY was (even though I didn't finish it yet) I couldn't wait for you to start this story and now you finally have! Yay! By the way, it would be really cool if you put in some EdxWinrey goodness for me along the way since they're so cute together and all. I'll be looking forward to your next update really soon!:)
Shiruba Neko chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
Dundunduunn...oh God, ARCHER is in charge of Eastern Command? They're all DOOMED. I feel very sorry for all of the people who now have to follow the stupid orders of that stupid asshat. As for the rest of the chapter, very good job again! There were several grammar and spelling mistakes, and there were a few choppy bits, but other than that it was great. Looking forward to the explanation of Al's transmutation, and also to what will happen to our poor trio in Ishbal. Poor Roy...poor Ed and Scar too. I'm thinking that Dragon's something of a psycho...
Hotomi chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
Hey, really interesting. Poor Roy is his face now ...ugly ? Hope not. Anyway 4 years? woah Als adventure is gonna be pretty long neh?
jimmyhere chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Intrigued I am. Continue please. I must learn more.
Alphonse Elric fan chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I like this one update soon please
Shiruba Neko chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
O, this is interesting. The description and dialogue are great, as is the spelling/grammar, the plot is fairly original and really interesting, and you've got everyone in character. So yeah, this is really good and I'm already wanting to see what happens next. Is the story going to stay with Al, or are we going to get to see what's happening with Ed, Roy, and Scar also? 'Cause that'd be neat. Anywho, can't wait for the next chapter! _
Mei Fire chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Oh...my...freaking...PIE!

This chapter is so amazing! But I gotta say, Al's attire is kinda weird o.0 But still cool looking...I mean erm...sounding...

KEEP UP THE L33T WORK AND YOU MUST UPDATEY!
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
:huggles:

Awesomeness. I've been trying to write some of my own FMA stories, but I can't seem to get them down.

O I can't wait for Saturday's episode! I think they go to the other side ((our world in WW2 I believe)), preluding to the movie! I think I shall do a dance.
Hotomi chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Wow...I mean when I read the summary I was like " Great a Mary Sue fic..." But well I dont know why ( maybe it was destiny) I decided to read it ...and you know what? I REALLY ENJOYED IT! The description, writing, the plot evrything is so interesting and nice ( I adore Alphonse he is my favorite chapter so...)Update soon.
BlueRush chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Woo! Look at me, I'm reviewing something!
ForeverInFiction chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
All I have to say is...

the almighty emperor of fanfic lives.

(Insert lots lightningbolt flashes, maniacal laughing, and a penguin)

Love

Caitlyn

PS

Oh nice. Start another story and don't give us the final chapter to AFY! Just kidding...but you have to put that chapter up soon! Keep writing.