Reviews for Don't Leave Me
SayLo chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Yayy happy endings
xlookz-can-be-deceivingx chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
i adore this fic...really its just brilliant ok xo
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Great Story. I think you should write a sequel.
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Good story! Keep up the good work! :)
riquitv chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
beautiful story!, i was almost crying, bua!

thank you so much for sharing!
BML Hillen-Keene chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
you should so write a little sequel thing, maybe it's just me, but don't you think it'd be funny the two of them sharing an apartment after years of living in motel rooms together, they'd be like the odd couple all over again!
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This an awsome fanfiction, just i wished it was in more detail
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Ooh, nice! Totally loved that one mate! Keep it up and have fun! Cya around pal! _*

Take care,

Izzy aka ShalBrenfan
Katie 452 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
GREAT fanfiction.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
aw i loved that so much. it would be cool is you made a story to continue this one like have them actually moving into their apartment and all that. it's probably a stupid idea and i'm probably the only one who thinks it would be good.
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
When the show ended on Tuesday night and I had some time to process things, I thought, "Wait, why doesn't Dean just move in with Sam at Stanford?" So when I saw that solution in your fic, it made me pretty giddy. I loved the part about Dean vs. Hunting...nice wording there!

JJ
SVOC Luva chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
This was really awesome! I loved it! This is going in my favorites!
Onari chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I know quoting your story in the review seems like a waste of time, but here I go:

“I don’t want to leave you, Dean! I want to leave hunting! There’s a difference!”

“No there’s not!” Dean yelled back, wincing at the pain the sudden movement shot through his body.

“Yes there is!” Sam yelled back, matching Dean’s volume and raising it a few decibels. “Hunting didn’t let me sleep in his bed when I was scared of the dark! Hunting didn’t defend me when I got picked on at school! Hunting didn’t take me to the park, or remember my birthdays, or make me laugh or protect me!”

Well, this was just AWESOME, really. You read my mind so throughfully! As the rest of you, I was devastated by the scene at the motel and how Sam seem so...what? dumb? dull? to understand Dean or, at least, to fix things. Too much things left unsaid, as usual, until a good fanfic (;) comes to rescue! I wish the writers of the show learnt a bit from you, really, because it's starting to be very annoying!

PS. Sorry, I really ended quite mad at Sam after Shadow (bo). Your story is great, it's made me feel better.
Rosemarykiss chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Nice, it's definitely sweet to see that Sam and Dean can work things out;P
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Aww. That was...you just completely read my mind. Seriously, that's exactly what I feel Sam was thinking. Thank you so, so much for writing this. And this: "I’d miss class for you, Dean.”...“Sam, I think that’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me." Just perfect. Please write another story soon! And have a wonderful week :)