Reviews for Beach Boys
zara2148 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
(Investigations conducted by one Ema Skye later in the day would deduce from the barnacle-like imprints on the attorney's hands that he had, in fact, slammed his palms down on the flatter boulders of a near-by rock pool, giving the crabs and the prawns a first-hand taste of the law in action.)

WIN!
Fran3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
phoenix is spending a bit TO much time in court -_-; i bet you one day he'll cant stop saing "OBJECTION!" lol

in all realy good story love it
DragonShine chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I was imagining the sound effects and background music playing when Wright shouted "OBJECTION!" I'm such a geek.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
aw poor phoenix. everyone knows who he is. hehe if he didn't want to get notice he should of have worn a hat. the spikes are an obvious clue.
Unanimous chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
awesome story!
Senynith chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
The ending was a bit abrupt in my opinion. But the rest was funny!

"Investigations conducted by one Ema Skye later in the day would deduce from the barnacle-like imprints on the attorney’s hands that he had, in fact, slammed his palms down on the flatter boulders of a near-by rock pool, giving the crabs and the prawns a first-hand taste of the law in action."

Hands down my favourite line. TAKE THAT, PRAWNS! LAW! *laughs*

Good job! You should make this a couple chapters, so we can actually see how Miles' surfing lesson goes!
kimmikat chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
This is so funny, but Edgeworth, surfing?

Ew, scary thoughts! Please make it longer though
fernknight chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I just got this game today and spent the afternoon drolling over the thought of them as a couple, and know if I don't find more after this I will die.
Shadow-Darkness-Wolf chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
The ending was kinda weird, but I literally laughed (which is rare for me) when Phoenix yelled objection...it's always funny when he says that, and I have no clue why.