Reviews for Baba Yaga's Curse
Innortal chapter 14 . 4/25
I can understand the issue. You've added to the story, trying to extend it, but in the end, you feel you have painted yourself into a corner.

The best advice I could offer is try to create an outline for the story from scratch, including what series you hope to fuse with it. Then try and see which ones can be fit together easily enough, and which ones will need work to create the proper bridge for them. If you need help, IM me and I'll see if I can be of any assistance.

Still, I found it a good read, even with the issues. Keep writing, even if it isn't this.
gort420 chapter 14 . 1/1
very good iv'e very much have enjoyed this fic please continue.
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
cool story
Blackholelord chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
I will say that I never expected to see a update ever again. In truth I started reading it after you had stopped writing it.
deathgeonous chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
God, I really hope this is not dead like you threatened. It's just way to awesome for such a fate. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
alichi chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Jumped forward in the arc to see if things got better... Again with the rushing...

Atleast your other fics are better...
alichi chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
...This chapter just highlighted the importance of my two rules...

And reading a few reviews suggests it doesn't get better later...
alichi chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Uh, this chapter is the perfect example of why any story including time travel to the past is set to either become uninteresting because things are so easy or the story becomes incredibly frustrating and annoying because the characters with access to timetravel are pure idiots.

The only, ONLY way to loose if you have access to time travel is to be a complete idiot. Or if the timetravel isn't timetravel at all and is instead just jumping into alternate universes.

If you are smart and have access to timetravel, rule number one should be "DONT RUSH, YOU GOT TIME", there is no need to rush or even be hasty with timetravel, you can literaly MAKE more time for yourself, atleast as far as your lifespan alows. You can travel to a safe timeperiod and plan in peace, heck, if your timetravel is not bound by location (i.e. you do not timrtravel 'on the spot' but can apear elsewhere) you could go to the Moon if you had the gear to survive there (which you can take from NASA through timetravel...)

Rule two should be "DONT RESPOND TO TIMETRAVEL-PROBLEMS WITH MORE TIMETRAVEL, GO FOR THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM INSTEAD", if you can respont to the enemy timetravel with timetravel, nothing is stopping the enemy from doing the same, instead remove the option of timetravel from the enemy.

With Skynet, take your time, research EMP-devices, mass produce these (automated factories and mines, Skynet got good plans for those), go to a safe time, cover the world with them, wait for Skynet to become active and goes rogue (in order to put the dangers of stupidly programmed AIs into the mind of everyone), and active them shutting Skynet down. Horrible future avoided. OR GO BACK IN TIME AND CHANGE THE BASE PROGRAMMING OF SKYNET, no need to destroy it, just include some safeties in the code to prevent what happened. Again, horrible future avoided.

Just had to rant, everything about Terminator just rubs me wrong. The whole premise for the movies and series is just idiotic with their timetravel.
Blackholelord chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
I got to say this is a good story, personally I like this part of the story better than the beginning.

So Wiseman is now in the command of the Ori. Also what happened to Ranma, Hotaru and Beryl. I am thinking they were picked up by Atlantis as they left the galaxy. So the question is where the world are they? Also will the Altreans realize that they are members of the Silver Millennium, thus making them their ancientors?

Are they now like the rest of the Altreans and now beings of energy? Or did they learn about it from Ranma and the girls, considering that Ranma is the energy specialize.

Also I hope they can help the Asgard, they are a good race that do not need to be wiped out. That part of the storyline of the TV series was sad, but considering the writers of the TV series were trying to compress the ending of the series before a possible cansolation.

Until later, I hope you the best of luck, and hope for a quick update.
AshK1980 chapter 13 . 12/7/2010
Another great update! Sorry it took me so long to review. I look forward to the next chapter!

Sincerely,

AshK
AshK1980 chapter 12 . 12/7/2010
Sorry it took me so long to review. I have forgotten about all the alerts I have in my All Maile about Fanfiction updates. Anyway, great update as always!

Sincerely,

AshK
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
keep writing. cant wait for whats next,
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
Oh man, the girls will be pissed when they get back and see what Wiseman and Pharoh 90 are up to! I forsee much righteous feminine anger at those two.
Vilkath chapter 13 . 3/29/2010
Eh I have some issues with this chapter.. how heck did Ranma's super ship end up looking like crap? A freaking ZPM powered gate ship had it's shields fold and basicaly run out of power? Lesser ships have gone through black holes with less of a problem. Add to that ranma's group was knocked out as well inside of it?

I also felt the Wiseman arc was stupid, over powered godlyness. I never liked the 'the hero's are strong so make the enemies stronger' aproach. It makes everything the good guys might do worthless since a bigger bad guy will only turn up. It's like having every mugger in metropolis having krytponight or something. Why make them powerful if just going to nerf it into uselessness?

Ranma's group already had trouble with Anbus for the most part now their facing a god ship, and honestly anything but wiping wiseman from existence so the events never happend is looking sketchy in casualties even if they do win.
Dumbledork chapter 13 . 3/26/2010