Reviews for X1999 Transformation
socksies chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
I don't understand how anyone could utterly ruin a story such as this one has with X.

Your writing is quite terrible, and to make an un-gay Seishiro is like putting Kanoe in normal clothes.

I /really/ don't understand how you could like such a series when it's composed heavily of Fuuma getting friendly with Kamui at any chance he can get, and Subaru's obsessive love with Seishiro. Let's not mention even mention Keiichi.

I can understand KamuixKotori. I like SorataxArashi and SeiichiroxKaren. KusanagixYuzuriha is down in print, while YuutoxSatsuki is obvious. They're all het and canon, as well as others.

But NatakuxYuzuriha?

... SeishiroxHokuto? ! ! ! ?

Why ? ? !

You should be ashamed of yourself for disrespecting CLAMP, saying things like you 'don't like their pairings'!

I see that you're trying to be different, but there's a reason why hardly anyone does it with this particular series.

Because they all fail horribly at it.

Ridiculous and appalling.

Also, you should really work on your writing skills before you post.

[socks]
ephemelody chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
thank you! finally, a non-yaoi story! XD XD XD

i can't stand boy and boy pairings, especially if they do it to my fave character. i have nothing against gays, but if they write yoai with one of my fave characters in fanfiction, i just can't stand them. i'm not the biggest kamui x kotori fan (more of a kamui x oc fan) but i still enjoy them. keep up the good work and don't listen to any of those yaoi authors! again, thanx! XD
iris chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
...THANK YOU! THANK YOU! you have no idea how happy you made me by writing a kamui/kotori fic. i think they are such a cute couple. so please oh please continue. don't listen to other people who don't support your fic cuz it's AWSOME!
Erenriel chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
A non-yaoi story in X... is purely non-canon. Homophobe. . Pairing Seishirou with Hokuto is just wrong on so many levels. If you don't like shounen-ai then why are you reading CLAMP? O_o
The Yardville Girl chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Hey!

Finally, a story that isn't yaoi in this section! As much as I love this series, I seriously can't stand boy/boy or girl/girl couples in anime. I'm not against gays...just don't write about them in fanfiction. Plus, I'm a BIG supporter of the Kamui/Kotori couple! Love them! Hope there's more romance in here for the two of them.

Anyways, I just want to say...you're writing a terrific story! I can't wait to see how it continues and then finally comes to a ending. I hope you update soon...'cause it's kind of been like five months since you did. Anyways, since you're a thirteen, I know that you're probably busy. I'm seventeen and getting ready to go to college next year.

If you need some help with editing or you don't feel confident with something you wrote, just e-mail me and I'll help you out should need or want it. It's on my profile.

Remember...UPDATE SOON! I want to read some more about Kamui and Kotori's relationship because there aren't enough fics about them.
Red Sakura chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
Let the other seals see their romantic moment and let Kotori heal faster, Please!
TANIA chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
this is great! keep writing please
Jadehaku chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I luv how your story has no yaoi{Thankk you}{0}I love the pairing of kotori and Kamui, keep up the good work
starfruit-22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
final nonyaoi story XD XD XD
sid-creature chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
'it wasn't until he had regained conciousness that fuuma had left the room?' doesn't make sense. did you mean to add 'noticed' after 'conciousness?' which is still obvious and unneccessary, but, y'know, works.

there's some other problems, like the wonky flashback scene and fuuma's lines. i personally went between thinking 'he sounds stupid as all get out' and 'er, what?' every time he spoke. usual first fic problems, basically. good luck.
Tankyasue chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Seishirou/Hokuto isn't as bad as Nataku/Yuzuriha. Please explain why these two would ever get together.
0ri chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
o.0 A non yaoi story in the X 19 section... Wow. This is the first time I've ever seen this. It's really OC to put Seishirou with Hokuto, however, seeing how Seishirou is pretty um... leanient towards Subaru. ._. Yeah...

Anyway, interesting.