Reviews for Where Love Has Gone
InfinityStar Fan chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
I have read a lot of your stories. I particularly love your Choices series :-) This story is great, too! You do such a wonderful job capturing the emotions of the characters and flow of the story! Thanks for sharing this!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Sorry I couldn't actually read the fic. When I confirmed it was a death fic of a main character I couldn't move forward though I'm sure you handled it as well as your other fics. I just wanted to say that if a character dies, it's not an angst fic it's a tragedy in regards to category, and it's polite to include "character death" in the summary. Just fair warning for the fans, is all. :) Off to read another of your fics!
KnoxAingeal chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I know this is one of your older fanfics but I desided to read all your pieces, because you have such beautiful writings. And even though this made me cry my eyes out and cry for a half hour I thought it was one of your most beautiful stories ever. But i'm glad its just a fanfic.
jayjay64 chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Beautifully written. You got me with this one. I was crying from start to finish which made it difficult to read but it was so worth it. I love the way you depict the characters in your stories. Thank you for this wonderful story but I hope it never happens in the series.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
...I think I might hate you...But I won't be sure until I read the sequel.

(Translation: That's freaken depressing!)
amsley chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
wow...completely heartbreaking, but an absolutely beautiful story.
between the waves chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
Wow.. *completely shellshocked* It was awesome, heartbreaking, but awesome. I needed a bit of a cry anyway.
daisygirl-n-cali chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
This is an excellent piece, very emotional. I wanted to start crying after reading the first paragraph in Chapter 1. I had to take several breaks while reading the rest of the story just so I wouldn't burst into tears.

Good job...Thanks!
CandyFlossRain chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Oh good Lord...I can't even get through the first chapter without having my eyes get all watery. I feel like I'm going to cry!

But I must read on. Great job.
The Confused One chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
UGH! You have me sobbing! LOL I mean, really crying. I have got to stop reading death fics. LOL Thank you for this beautiful piece. It really is beautiful.
Marion the Geek chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
That was the saddest thing I've ever read. But you did it justice, something I don't think I could have done. It was very well done. Nice work. I'm going to go read something happier now before my roommates freak out from my crying.
GraciePie chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
Way to tug at the heartstrings...Lenny Briscoe...nice touch. I need a tissue.
GraciePie chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Oh...my...god. You killed him but it's so well written I forgive you. And on to chap. 2...
Angelfirenze chapter 6 . 3/20/2006
DAMN YOU! *bawls* *laughs helplessly* I'm probably going to come back and read this at least once a month. *sighs* Okay, now off to read an update at Amorous Intent where Bobby's still alive and in the doghouse with Alex. *steeling myself* *sniffles*
Angelfirenze chapter 5 . 3/20/2006