Reviews for Incurable Affection
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
It saddens me deeply when great stories are abandoned.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Are you going to finish this? I really hope you do, i think its really great, definately the best final fantasy fanfic i've read. Really hope you find the time to finish it. Thanks, Mike
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Really great. Love it :D
Bobby Corwen chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
AWWWWWWWWW! C'MON! You gotta finish this! This is excellent and the plot is very creative and original. Please don't let it die!
Mazza chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
oh my god! can u believe it already it's been like nearly 3 years! 3 years can u believe it!

Since u last updated this story! I know I've been busy also and haven't visited this site in

over a year at least! But I just came back and found this story recently. It's really sad really

that people don't finish things off and sometimes u get writers block and abandon it or even forget

about it. It always seems to end that way stories that have a really good plot then never get finished.

I find that every time I find a story that I like it never gets finished. (sighs)

Anyway just a note to c if u r still alive or not and to say hi.

Hoping to find that one day at least this story will be finished in the future! Plz update and finish

this story.

seeya Mazza
Saekaeru chapter 8 . 12/19/2010

I was wondering if you're ever going to find the possibility of continuing this story. It's been a long time since I last read it, probably about 2 years, but I stumbled upon it again and found that I still like it a lot. I'm a little saddened to see it discontinued for two years already.

(I must add that I'm a bit of a hypocrite in saying this, however :P I myself still have a Yuna x Tidus fanfic that I haven't updated in an eternity!)

So I understand the difficulty in continuing something after such a long time, I have the same problem. But hopefully both of us will manage to end our fanfics properly! :D

Best of luck with yours. I hope you finish it since its worthy of a satisfactory ending!

x Saekaeru
Mazza chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
Just as a note of encouragement. 2 years without updating this story. I know that u r busy. But please try to at least finish this story. I know that I haven't exactly been checking this site regularly probably because all the good stories that I like never get finished. Anyway plz, plz, don't give up on this story. It really is a fantastic story and I do hope that you at least finish it. So I hope that u get motivated or inspired by this note.

Ok! C ya, Mazza.
Mazza chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
Can't believe it's been 2 years since u updated. The last chapter. Really, really would like u to update and finish this story. It seems lately that no one hardly finishes their stories any more. Especially when they have a wonderful plot like this one. Please don't give up! Love Yuna and Tidus. Dying to know what happens next as are other fans of your work. Hope this will inspire u 2 write something soon!
Mazza chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Plz finish this story. 4 i really want 2 c this story continue... and what happens next. Just a note of encouragement don't give up on this story. Oh and happy new year! New years resolutio new chapter 4 this story clearly. Keep up the good work!

AvatarKatara38 chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
Wonderfully well written story! I can't wait to see where this goes!
Mazza chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
Just to let u know that I'm still waitin update this story. I know u have been busy so have I but just a note of encouragement to let u know and hope that u will be inspired soon? At least I pray that u please, please, please finish this story. For all of us who enjoy this story. Please keep up the good work!

See ya, Mazza.
A Morning Star chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I thought this chapter (one) was great.
Mazza chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
Just a note of encouragement 2 let u know that I hope u please, please, please finish this story and update soon.

I really hope that u update with perhaps a longer chappie soon! As I really enjoy this story!

Hope2 c a new chappiet soon,

KurukiXV chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Wow, this fiction is very awesome. I really enjoyed reading it and your plot is very intriguing. I hope that you will be able to continue soon because this fic has a lot of potential since the plot is just the right size. Once again, can't wait to see the next chapter.
Mazza chapter 8 . 4/3/2009
Just a note 2 let u know that i still support

u 2 continue this story and hope u get inspired 2

finish this story! whenever u get the time 2.

Plz, plz update I still love this story!

Hopefully it will b a little bit longer the chappie.

well hope u r well and looking forward 4 the next update!

Looking 4ward 2 c what happens next between Yuna & Tidus

A little Dr paine and rikku banter makes me laugh.

Keep up the good work and hop new chappie!

until next time Mazza