Reviews for Young Lords II: Welcome to Imladris
sleepy hamster chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This trilogy is absolutely hilarious! I read "Pass the Dorwinion" last night and I was just choking up with laughter. I love them all and I really enjoy the touching moments too. It's actually quite possible that this could have happened. Love your writing and great job!
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Absolutely hilarious!
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I am thoroughly enjoying your trilogy, parts are hysterical but I think I like even better the touching moments like the one between Thranduil and Glorfindel. :)
Fishy Biscuits chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Lol brilliant! I loved what Glorfindel and Erestor did to Thranduil, and it was good to see the wine make a reappearance. The 'talent' show bit was amazing. :-)
Eavis chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh, I love Erestor. Truly I do.
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
*I can't breathe...this is too funny...pant pant...*

As I stated earlier you are a genius who should be worshipped by us lesser mortals. Can you imagine what the twins would think, and Estel, if they ever found out about that night in pass the dorwinion.*g*
fishpaste chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Yep definate wiered looks being passed around the room! these are so funny i cant believe gil galad caught them acting like that.!
J. Dawnwolf chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Oh, it took me a long time to find this and the third, despite reading the first some time ago. Fabulous again! My favourite part may have been that dear singer, but it's hard to say. I'm glad that I found them, that's for certain - and I will now head over to read the third as well.
riyaaanu chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
you really are a wonderful writer! how you come up with such insane (but in a very good, and funny, way) ideas! AHAHAHA! i still love these elf-lords! there should be more stories about them around! now let's visit "the greenwood experience" for more laughs
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
"Glorfindel reached for the wine-jug but the half-elf shot him a quelling gaze, and the warrior poured himself milk instead, his expression sulky." Aww man, that was too cruel...

"Glorfindel pushed him away, turning his back as he devoured the loaf as noisily as possible. Crumbs flew everywhere as the last chunk of leftover crust was shredded between them, and in the midst of the tussle both bowls of stew spilled onto the floor." XD. I had little puppy dog eyes when I read this! This in my head isn't dubbed as messy..or ignorant, but adorable! (Hands elves more bread so the scene can be reinacted) Overall? The story is hilarious (but not as good as the first)and Glorfindel is positively adorable when he's jealous!
Jolly Jumper chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Oh my. So funny!

I sort of stumbled over this fic in the middle of the night and like it so much I just had to read Pass The Dorwinion too, and that one was just hilarious.

I really like the style of your writing, and am *so* looking forward to the sequel.
Tauriel chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I read both this and the prequel today (well, tonight) and I just want to compliment you on your writing. Really good. And very, very funny. Love little stories like these, really hope that you'd write a sequel.
MaddyPaddy chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I read both stories today and i must say that i haven't laughed so hard for a long, long time :D Especially funny was when Gil-Galad and Orophin found what the young elves were doing :D

But i liked this story too - i enjoyed their dinner ;)

I hope you'll continue with those stories soon ;)
mistopurr chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
What a great story! Loved it! It maybe wasn't as funny as 'Pass the Dorwinion' but it was still a fantastic read. Can't wait to read the sequel! Hope to see it up here soon!
darklady919 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Oh please, do continue with a sequal. I love you're writing and your stories!