Reviews for In Passion's Silence
Amber chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
More more more, most of your Kyuzo and Nasami stories are so sad but this is amazing I would love to read more like it.
Elementess chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I was reading your Kambei and Nasami story when you mentioned a story about her and Kyuzo. I'll be honest and say that I'm one of those people who were hoping that she would instead fall in love with Kyuzo, and vice versa, so I jumped on this right away. I love the way you portrayed Kyuzo because it was done so perfectly, and the fact that you did it from his point of view made it even better.
lovingpurpleroses chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love it. Very well written.
The-Nobody-girl chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Holy crap. That was INTENSE. The emotion that I felt, omigawd! (I just started watching Samurai 7 and is Nasami an OC or an actual character?) I'm in love with Kyuuzou. X3 Omigawd he's awesome... But yeah. Is Nasami an OC?

Oh! AND FAVES! X3 You da bomb!
AvidReaderAlso chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
This was... remarkable. Whew.

First of all, my sincere compliments on describing an intimate scene with such good taste. A rare feat in fan fiction - *very* rare. Secondly, telling this story from Kyuzo's point of view was exactly the way to go. It made perfect sense that, even at the height of passion, the silent Kyuzo would still take in every movement, scent and sound.

This made it no less sensual - more so, I would say. Kyuzo's mental observations conveyed a depth of feeling which was entirely appropriate for him. As I've said before, it's always the quite ones...

Now, I think I'll get a breath of cool air...
Amethyst Icelyn chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Whoa...ok...another one of theese for the day. I've been like reading gay rated M Kyo Kara Maou stuff the whole day. And now I'm reading this. Well...reading behind my parents back...LOL haha _
gunman chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I haven't gotten through all of Samurai 7, and I'm not sure who Nasami is, but I like this story. It's got Kyuzo narrating the sequece of events as he seduces this woman, or is he being seduced? Either way, you have you really read it through to understand what's happening.

Good way to do it too.

And Kyuzo is one of my favorite characters, in anime in general.

Loved the story, keep up your work.
Kilandra Iosis chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
AH! LOVED IT! whew... that was just SO great! Wonderful job. Thanks!
En Lee chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Hi Samuraiko-san! :)

This is actually my first time posting a review online. Kyuuzo-sama is actually one of my favourtie characters so I was browsing through fanfics about him, & I happened to find yours. :)

Unfortunately, most of the time I don't have the time to read fanfics, but I am really so glad that I've got the chance to read yours. :)

I'm not good in expressing myself, but all I can say is that this fanfic is excellent, awesome! I really love the way you write, the idea of having Kyuuzo-sama as the narrator of the story, his thoughts & all, with this beautiful perfect lady just for him. & one of my favourite parts from your story is that both of them didn't even speak at all! :)

I'm so glad to know that you actually understand Kyuuzo-sama so well, his thoughts from your fanfic fits him so nicely if he were to fall for a woman. I think this lady is also like him. One thing I really like about this lady here is that she herself is also a samurai. :)

Though personally I really adore Kyuuzo-sama, I will feel very happy for him if he is able to find such a fine lady like her, whom could at least ease his pain, & so on :)

Sorry for the long post, but thanks a lot for your time, all the best in your future endeavours Samuraiko-san! _
Jade Fallon chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Damn...just..damn o.o *whistles* as much as i know it probably wont happen, you NEED to write something like this as a side sort of thing, kinda an AU fiction of Kambei and Nasami o.o *offers cookies and decides that maby she SHOULDN"T post her fiction where anyone could find it .*
random Kyuzo fan chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
so beautiful!
xTsukiakari chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
this is incredible.

fan-FREAKING-tastic.

this is very tastefully done, which is something I really appreciate.

definately one of the best fics I've ever read.

-Tsukia
neFaerieous chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wow. So that's what goes through a silent man's mind? Well-written! Like, very, um inspiring. Hmm...
DBlaZe chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
whew... it's hot in here. Very tastefully done, and still very steamy nice balance. And isn't that such an awesome fantasy, i said it the first time I saw the 'Flight of the Osiris' I so want a chick who I could really battle. But i digress Awesome work
Winter Ashby chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Wow! This was so good. I've been looking for something exactly like this for a while. I won't be able to read the rest of your fics for a little while. (At least a few weeks, until this semester is over) But when I do... I will let you know. As always, great job. Beautiful style, and it's a pleasure to read your work!