Reviews for Harvester
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE END OF CHAPTER SIX! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT WHEN SAM LOOKS AFTER DEAN!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
you are extremely creative, amazing plotline; this is the best fanfic I've ever read!
HAMUCHA chapter 13 . 4/14/2008
Familiar ring? Whay do you mean? Familiar as telephone ring, or as John's ring?
bubblesquirt chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
Dean threw one more longing glance in the girls direction before turning around completely and mouthing “damn” to a now on-edge Sam.

“Maybe, but I think I want to get laid first. We have like 17 hours left, or something like that.” Dean retorted playfully.

Upon catching his breath, he pushed the shovel into the hard earth and laughed like a mad man when the clanging sound of metal on wood met his ears.

Oh man! That was a nice twist, the whole "saved another in his death" part. Great idea! And now it's happening! no.
bubblesquirt chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
his only movement made was the turning of his head as he gazed back at the worn cabin hidden a few miles back, then to his brother, and finally his watch. The words of his former teacher played themselves back in his mind. 32 hours.

“Uh, gee, Sam, let me think…. NO!” Dean laughed, “Ah, c’mon, Mr. Rogers. You can’t be serious. I think it’s only fair seeing as how I might die tomorrow and well, my lazy brother is making me dig up the grave. Again!”

Yay another chapter! I'm glad the boys have a plan and I hope it works!
bubblesquirt chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
Dean laughed nervously at the sight of his little brother standing there with a gun loaded with rock salt pointed directly at him, remembering all to clearly how bad it’d hurt the last time.

-Ouch!

“You! That’s what! You picked fire, you dumbass! You picked fire!” Sam’s furious accusations soon morphed into bitter incoherent murmurs and Dean watched stunned as Sam turned his back to him and sunk down onto the edge of the bed, his head in his hands.

“Oh.”

“That’s all you can say? Why the hell would you pick that, Dean?” Sam questioned pleadingly.

“I thought it was poignant.” Dean offered with a shrug and a smile, neither of which pleased Sam in the least.

But Sam’s legs were longer and he beat Dean to it, grinning widely as he clutched the precious keys in his hand.

-This totally made me laugh!

“You gonna light me up?” Dean taunted struggling to remove himself from the floor, but whatever force Kingston was using held him there.

e! another amazing chapter! the confrontation! dun dun dun!
bubblesquirt chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
“What the hell is wrong with you?” Dean roared, fighting to maintain control of the wheel as he brought his free hand, still stinging from where Sam had hit it, firmly to the back of his little brother’s head.

“It’s Sam. And how can you say that, Dean? How am I supposed to save you if I don’t know what I’m protecting you from?” Sam pleaded anxiously as they approached the entrance.

“I don’t need you to save me Sam.” Dean replied over his shoulder, leaving a gaping Sam behind him, as he stepped into the library.

-I like how you keep having Sam correct Dean about his name. And whoa to Dean saying that to Sam! Rude!

“What do you mean you don’t need me to save you?” Sam whispered sharply.

-Ha. I like how you wrote "whispered sharply." I can just see them in a library, whispering loudly in an argument together. *sigh* too cute..

Oh man, I don't know how much longer I can stay up and read this. I'm running out of juice! You've got me hooked tho :)
bubblesquirt chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Dean attempted to push himself off the floor, but Sam shifted bringing his knee down hard into Dean’s back and twisted his arm behind him.

Dean smirked at his little brother’s carelessness and maneuvered his other arm up, smacking Sam on the side of the head. One second of hesitation was all Dean needed to get the upper hand. Within moments, Sam’s sprawled form met the coarse carpet.

-Of course they're going to resort to violence. They're boys, for cryin' out loud!

Aww. Now Sam knows. They need to hurry the frick up!
bubblesquirt chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Now I remember why I thought all homework was some sort of evil conspiracy.

-tehe.

“What’s it?” Dean asked, surprising himself at how he’d managed to make the question sound so innocent.

“Dunno. Maybe he thought they slacked off. I’m telling you, Sam, teacher’s are next to demons in the chain of evil.” Sam couldn’t help but laugh out loud at his brother’s outright hatred for the education system.

“What day did you pick?” Dean cringed. There was no escaping now. I knew I should’ve kept my mouth shut.

“It doesn’t matter, Sammy.”

“Tell me what day, Dean.”

Yay the obit! oh man.. Only 3 days? Sam's gonna flip out!
bubblesquirt chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
“Dude, go spit or something.”

-Hehe.

Oh man. I think I know where this is going, and it is not good! I really wanna see what Dean wrote for his obituary! *squeal*
bubblesquirt chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
First of all, I wanted to thank you for not putting the whole flashback in italics!

What’s it matter anyway? No one’s gonna care. Hell, I bet no one even finds me ‘til days after I’m gone.

-So sad!

“What? How the hell should I know?” Dean questioned abruptly.

-Haha.

E I don't know what's going to happen next! Another great chapter!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
“It’s Sam. Uh, maybe, we lived everywhere, Dean. And what do you mean you don’t know?.."

-I like Sam's sarcasm here. I started reading the second chapter when I realized that I hadn't taken the time to review the first one! I like the idea for this story. We.
Anna chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
You portray the characters of Sam and Dean better than a lot of writers here. Dean's stubborness and Sam's powerlessness versus Kingston and his strenght to help his brother are convincing.

Thanks!
Anna chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
The flashbacks are awesome! Nicely done.
Anna chapter 1 . 8/5/2007