Reviews for A War of Ideology
ReginaDC21 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
An unexpected twist for a Fullmetal Alchemist/Harry Potter crossover; a very interesting idea! Poor Al :(. But boy Edward is really pissed at the wizards - not that I blame him. Personally I like Fullmetal Alchemist better than Harry Potter; heck even the witches and warlocks from Sabrina seem to follow that everything has a price than those in Harry's world.

You better watch what you say Ron, cause I don't think anyone from Amestris is in a friendly mood after "dark wizards" killed Ed's little brother: especially Ed, himself. Bet even Mustang and Izumi are pissed at the wizards for what they've done too!

Sorry to all the Harry Potter fans, but I just loathe a majority of the characters. I've seen the first movie and thought it was a nice concept, but it started to get old fast for me. By the time of the fifth movie I just wanted to strangle Harry, right then and there!

I'm rooting for the Alchemists, Amestris and Edward in this fic so there! *blows raspberry*
White Hair and Violet Eyes chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
LOVE IT! Please keepgoing with this story- I will review every chapter after this one! :)
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I love the whole wizards vs alchemist thing, shame I can only find two fics like it. D :
Just for your info invade you ever decide to edit this:
Amestris is spelled like this. ;)
Becoming a state alchemist is very prestigious. It is implied that there are perhaps fifteen about ten are named in the series and 2 are dead. Perhaps there could be a basic alchemical military unit?
Fallenarchangel chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
oh very good
Orange Singer chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Oh, I am enjoying this greatly! Why put it on hiatus? It is very good! I love the EdWin you put in, and I love the situations. I have never read a fic with a war between fma and hp! I would love to see Ed get captured by the Order of the Pheonix. Please update this! It rocks!
yumeniai chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
if you ever update, please do soon. the story's awesome so far!
AkitaFallow chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
O I likes it! I haven't actually read an FMAxHP crossover about the wizards at war with the alchemists... It's really good! I sincerely hope you update soon! I want Edo and Harry to run into each other... o, what's going to happen?
PhantomPillowSnatcherOfVenice chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!

PLEZ write more!

i know u prob dont even go on fanfiction anymore...but if u do

PLZ UPDATE!

ur story is really good, tho i would like to see ed and harry gettin along at some point maybe?/...

but i dont really care so long as u CONTINUE!

plz...?/

xx.
EdElricFan1001 chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
Excellent Story, really different than the ones I usually read.

EdElricFan1001
sycamoreleaf chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Please, don't stop now! I need more!

This is defenetly the most original FMA/HP crossover I have ever read. Not only is the story a original one but I love the way you expain things. Only problem is that you switch from I person to I too often but I'm shure that if you pay a litle more atention it would't be a problem.

DO NOT ABANDON THIS STORY! I need to read the end! Please ... PLEASE update as soon as you can! I BEG YOU!
Full Metal Rocker chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
Update soon.
Wolven Spirits chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
Great story_ Nice original crossover! Good characters and plot :) hope you update! Most unique hpxfma crossover yet xD awesome work!
shinigami109 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
it's spelt amestris
To Destination chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
its good
Windle chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
Slaughter! Death! Blood! D Keep Writing.