Reviews for The Mansion
gibbyreader chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
can we get this story updated?! pretty please?! roy needs to get riza back and finally get all his feelings out and riza needs to to finally getthing she always wanted but never asked for: Roy Mustang!
Sonar chapter 19 . 2/29/2008
I like how Kain gets used in this story and how you get the characters more noticed. I think this is one of my favorite FMA stories by far.
Sonar chapter 10 . 2/29/2008
Great story.
Miips chapter 19 . 3/22/2007
This is a good story, but there is one thing that disturbs me. What does ells mean? Else perhaps? Well anyway this is a good story! Cotinue please!
WinryElric65 chapter 19 . 12/6/2006
I hope you'll update soon.

And the story, "bond of trust", if you can't find it, you should try to re-write it from what you remember.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Shinobi Blade chapter 19 . 10/20/2006
Good fanfic, but i advice you these things:

is spelled-else

2.u is spelled as- you

3. take care of youre spelling, and that'l be in my fave story list!

yours truly-

MM.(reminder:miaka mustang,not m&m's ok?)
Sakura Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Let me guess...your a Harry Potter fan... if you are YOU RULE! i love this chapter...its good...keep them coming
RizaHawkeye77 chapter 19 . 10/12/2006
I love this story! I hope you add more to it, though. And, if its not too much trouble, can you tell me where the story that your always refering to is? The one where Riza and Roy are kidnapped?

P.S. Keep writing the story, it's really good!
LILI chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
I really like your story! It's very original! I'm a bit frustrated though because I cannot find the fanfic you're constantly refering to (the one telling about the kidnapping). Please direct us to a website where we could find it?

Otherwise, I suggest you check a bit more on the spelling. I'm not an English speaker (I'm French, living in France!) but I can still notice a lot of
Riz4H4wk3y3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
hi i luv it and always will will you write more plz
estrela jem chapter 18 . 4/20/2006
oh oh! That's not good for Riza is it? lol Can't wait till Roy kicks some ass! lol
Pocket-Mandy-Mae chapter 18 . 4/20/2006
awsome chapter! Please update soon!
4 r0y MuStAnG chapter 18 . 4/20/2006
oh no! what's gonna happen 2 riza? the others better save her soon!
Kunoichi Uchiha Sakura chapter 18 . 4/20/2006
OMG! You better update soon. I want to know what happens so bad. Hope you update soon. Later.

limevox chapter 18 . 4/20/2006

I feel so special! Lol,

thanks for updating even tough you have tons of work )

and yes i did enjoy that chapter!

~Luv ya