Reviews for Recollections
Legendary Biologist chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Radical Dreamers fanfiction is rare but you wrote it well! I hope that this will be updated again :)
1wngdngl chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this collection, both the drabbles and the longer chapters. Radical Dreamers is nearly unheard of, so seeing some genuine fic for it is a treat. The characters are true to themselves even as you explore their relationships and motives. Thanks for sharing. :3
silver-badger chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

The Radical Dreamers have so much potential!

This is the best characterization I have read of them. I love EVERY SINGLE chapter of this: the drabbles, the oneshot, the unfinished story (why? why does it have to be unfinished? *cries* I was curious to know how Serge and Kid met...)... *cough*, Oh well, this story hasn't been updated in a while but... I will add this story to my alert list anyway, in case you ever consider updating again.

Unfinished or not, this is the best RD fanfic I have ever read, cheers for that! Thanks for writing it! Seriously thanks!
Quill of Dreams chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
Yay, you updated! As usual, I really like your writing-especially the humorous style you have. It flows really well. :D

I eagerly await the next chapter!
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
Who! This is really good. Love how you describe things. Can't wait for the next chapter. -stares at clock-
PrescitedEntity chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
Oh, my god! I thought you'd abandoned this fic! So pleasantly surprised.

The latest installment is absolutely wonderful, and I love the gravity, so different from the previous chapters (though personally, I could have stood for a sprinkling of humor here and there). I'm in eager anticipation of your next chapter!
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
“You… told Kid and Magil where we are?”

“I did.”

“You told them to come here?”

“I did,” the goblin declared again, eyeing Serge in clear expectancy of fear or horror.

“Oh,” Serge said. “Oh, you idiot.”

XD *dies laughing and is revived by a light to continue reading*

The scene with Magil and the goblin was freaky, cool but freaky. Good description of it too. Once again, GREAT job.
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
Once again this is absolutly hilarious! XD “I have powers.” I had a hard time trying to keep myself from laughing outloud really hard. I like the Hisory one too. That was amusing.
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
This is really amusing. I love this: "Suddenly the world made a lot more sense."

I like the Serge you have. He seems very IC to the RD than CC which makes this so much more amusing and fun. XD Brava!

Note: Expect comments on EVERY new post.
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I wasn't sure what to think when i saw it, but after reading this. XD Hilarious! I love this line: "...green." "Green?" "Yes."
Rayni chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
I agree adamantly with your last line, "What I would for Radical Dreamers Serge to replace Chrono Cross Serge, for serious." IF ONLY. ;_;

I love this whole fic. You wrote them perfectly. I have no words. No words. I laughed, I cried. Glorious. I wish I'd thought of it. Please, please, please write more.
Quill of Dreams chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
Oh man, I adore these. You had me laughing out loud a few times. XD

"I have powers."

BAHAHAHA. (Sorry, I'm easily amused.) Although I agree with the others, Serge's pervertedness seems a little...exaggerated to me. Either way, these are still very good. Great job!
PE chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
"I love Serge. What I would for Radical Dreamers Serge to replace Chrono Cross Serge, for serious."

Hear, hear! RD Serge was so lovable. Even his core identity was more interesting; a nomadic bard tag-along is far more original than Village Boy (TM), which the game even labels "Silent Protagonist".

This newest chapter was masterfully written, and quite fitting in with the style of the translation. The characterizations here seem spot on - I thought that Serge was a little too perverted in several of the drabbles, but here, you've got a firm grasp on him, in my opinion. It's great to see a full-length chapter as opposed to drabbles, since they, while entertaining, tend not to afford as much depth, and lack detail. Any chance you might do a first-person narrative, in the vein of the game?

I've been thinking of such a thing myself.
The Ranting Loon chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
I love Serge too! He's so cute! I love the way you captured their personalites! I think "because that would sadden me some." cracked me up the worse! I really love your writing style! Keep it up!
PE chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
RD fanfiction! I love you. The characters are so very IC, and every drabble was skillfully written, carrying the tone and mood well.

Serge in RD is so damn adorable! Too bad that Serge in CC is nothing like him.