Reviews for Residual Meany 4
Holt chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Holy shizzballs Batman! That was AWESOME! That was so awesome, my brain feels like its on steroids if that even makes sense...anywho, so amazing and hilarious i was nearly pissing myself most the time XD

Thanks for the awesome read! :D
kamesen chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
*applause* You've done it! Bravo, bravo. Love that Resident Evil Talk Show; it had me cracking up!
kelley28 chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Nooooo! It can't be over! PLEASE tell me you're going to do another parody. This is the funniest thing I've ever read.
kelley28 chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
That was awesome! I am so glad you updated.
LittleMonsterMaggot chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Absolutely love what you did with the truck :'L
You have such a wonderful imagination XD
Cannot wait for the next chapter :3

p.s. Just thought i'd say, I'm the person you mentioned in the author's note in the previous chapter. I went from shymouse to LittleMonsterMaggot XD
Snowlex chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Bwahahahaha. This is so funny! I lol'd my entire way through this. Please continue writing this.

Snow
GoloCo chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
This is like something Jenna Marbles would write, totally genius! And I cant stop laughing at Leon, he such a royal prick! XD
LittleMonsterMaggot chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
Are you not uploading any more chapters? D:

It'd be a shame if you didn't, cause this is the funniest thing I've ever read XD
JCLoracio chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
Ya know, after all the crazy randomness and shit could you PLEASE not end this brain cell killer. Just when when I think it couldn't get crazier I got proven wrong and laughed even harder. Poor Ashley, though.
Lady Yukirin chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
it's my first time reading this fic and i love it so much! .

this is so HILARIOUS! XD please continue this fic. thanks!
Darkcomet chapter 9 . 12/15/2008
I just discovered this today and it is one of my favorites! It is one of the funniest things I have ever read and I can not wait until you continue!
Raito Akuma chapter 9 . 10/27/2008
Can i just say...

THAT WAS F*ING HILARIOUS!

oh man i can't wait for the next chapters
30 Seconds to YOUR MOM chapter 9 . 10/23/2008
Wow.

This story is amazingly hillarious!

Every chapter had me looking like this- XD

No joke.

hehe.

Can't wait till next updatee!

xD
nekoninja123 chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
Your Welcome.

Even if it does take me like, a month to R&R xD

I would have laughed at Ashely, too!

...I did actually.

Is it just me, or did Chris get really hot? xD

-but Wesker is still way more hot ;)-

I hear Wesker is going to be in Re5! -fangirl squee-

I laughed so hard at the part where Chris' noise was ripped off. I just have a morbid sense of humor. And... I DESPISE CHRIS!

lolz. Mendez getting shot in the balls.

I like this Resident evil Talk show the best. xD I made me laugh.
Do As Eternity chapter 9 . 9/25/2008
Oh man, you did it again! XD Excellent job. I loved Chris' cheesy jokes (that's how I ROLL!) and Leon's still awesome. Thanks so much for updating this!

Sucks that Resi5's not getting released until March though. I can't imagine what they need to fix on the game, unless there were a few polygons in Chris' hair that weren't absolutely shiny enough. I don't know whether to feel sad or not that Jill's not going to be in the game. But I'm glad to hear that Chris' dialogue hasn't lost its charm (quote from the trailer: "Don't worry. My last partner was a woman too." Oh em gee).

Anyway, rambling. I hope everything is going alright for you. See you at the next update. Thanks again!