Reviews for In Our Dream
Fan of psychic academy chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Truly well written.

I was moved to tears at the last paragraph, thank you so so much writing.I have personally just read finish the manga and as usual find it hard to let go as the ending was actually a very incomplete one.

I believe others who have read the manga should take a look at this ending too. it is just too great.

If i am to give a rating. it would be 9.5/10
XL DREAM chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
i love how you toyed with the crying or sad emotions. You almost had me crying. You will have a future in writing someday. You are so good and you need to be published. Very good. Loved it.
Yoru chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This is what I imagined the rest of the story to be, and you wrote it well.
Lambotrist chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Thanks for writing this.

Just finished reading the manga and I just couldn't let it end that way. THank goodness for the SAC that created fan fiction.

That was very good well written, grammar and spelling were good enough that I didn't notice any errors at first glance. Characters seemed true to canon, though I don't recall Tokimitsu callin' Ai that anywhere but here.

Damn you can cut the emotional junk in this thing with a knife. Perfect for the mood I was in. Have a good one.
myrthill chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
...sniff.. This piece is excellent. This is the first time I read a Psychic Academy fic and it's good! Thank you for writing this one, they deserves to have their happy ends.

And I think it would be even better if you put the story of them together in their never ending dreams. I mean the moment he died, entering the dreams, finding Mew and such. It will be a nice epilogue I think. But if you don't want to that's okay, it's good just the way it is anyway.
Mewbaraue chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is one of the best stories I've read EVER. You've kept the characters true to themselves, and managed to create a very touching ending. It actullay still makes me cry, even though I've read it lots of times already

I haven't been able to find any mistakes in your story anywhere. I'm a bit in doubt about missing commas here and there, but then again I suck at those :P

Overall a great story, well written and best of all; no mistakes.

I really hope you'll be writing another story for Psychic Academy again, as it's one of my favourite mangas. (Guess where my username is from? xD)

And I'll be reading this story lots of times more

Mew over and out!
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Simply beautiful, and a much more satisfactory ending to the series. I always thought that it ended too abruptly. You gave hope, and kept the characters true to themselves. It was so good that I actually looked for faults and I cannot find one.
anonyiac chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
now i think this is truly a very lovely way to end it...everything falls together...it made me a bit teary eyed reading itwhich is a good thing XP..really very touching...-
Weaver Chance chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Hey! I really liked this story, I really liked where you took it, but isn't Boo not able to talk?

If he could in the animated version, I wouldn't know as I've only read the manga version, still this is a great story!

Keep up the great work!

The One who is Many,

The World Weaver,

Weaver Chance-N.
Alison chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Perfect I don't think anything could have made it better. I was so said when it ended I think this story gave me some closer.
Capelthwaite chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
wow. just wow. I love psychic academy and i never read a fanfic on it but ur's is just wow. I loved it.
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I loved it with all my heart. I was perfect. I JUST finished reading the manga..because the anime sucked lol.

But to me you ended the manga the way it should have. I Love this. It is a favorite. One Ill re-read. Incredible job.

I hope you wrote more stories because I am most definitly interested.

D
DrendeSalkash chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
this one made me cry. it was well written and it fit into almost the exact same ending I had placed in my head. Mew's death in the manga tore me up and I was glad that Ai knew that he could do anything for her afterwards. personally, i believe he would have gotten with Orina in the years that followed, but this was just too great to not review on. great, sad story that would touch the heart of any who know this series
Infiltraitor242 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
wow, that was very well written and an ending that fit very well with the entire story. I was very very close to tears thank you very much for that
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
This story is so sad! But at the same time it's great! Keep up the good work!