Reviews for The Trouble With Twins
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Please please continue
bethanyutermark chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Very intresting develoupment on Draco. He seems . . . jealous? Write more!
jazmynkim chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
More please.
MrsDixon101 chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
I really really hope you continue this story, i love it :)
TWHATT18 chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
CONTINUE cute!dont make ron too angry!
Silly Billie chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
O...My...Gosh...I'm at a lost for words. You NEED to continue this story. I can't stress how much I loved your story, the story plot, and the why Malfoy acted!
Ruby Nugget chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Excellent! I must admit I prefer Hermione with Fred. I love your writing style, I've been glued to the screen from start to finish. It's a shame you didn't make this into a full length story, but well done for penning such a compelling piece.
jadestar5 chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
luv it!
thekeeperoftime chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Again, another great story! How do you do it? Please keep writing!
readingwriter01 chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
i love this story so far. u should continue writing it. tell us what ron harry.
br0k3nglasssyndr0me chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I LUV UR FICS N mostly this couple i only strted readn harry potter fic bc im mor of a anime person BUT STILL READ THE BOOKS
sarahyyy chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
Wow! I love this story! Is it gonna change into a Draco/Hermione? Anyway, I love this story so much and I can't take my eyes off it and I hope you update real soon! I really, really want to finish this story!

_ Sarah
BixyLee chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
I like how u got Malfoy in there. He should make things interesting, i hope you keep him in! Neva came across a fic where Draco is protective, outside of a relationship as opposed to friendship. Makes ure fic different. Keep it up and keep Malfoy in it!
iMnOtReAlLYcRaZy chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
i gotta say this story is really different i like it!
Wolf chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
o!I really like this story and u only have 2 chapters up...Hm...U've got a really awsome plot, w/ the twins smarts and Hermione's put together they could get away w/ anything. Even sneaking into Snape's room's and putting pink hair die in it. *grins evily* hehe! hm...r u going 2 do something between Luna and Draco?