Reviews for After Him
Clairful chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This is beautiful and needs more reviews.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Wow! That was an awesome story!
TheRomanticEgotist chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
You know, it kills me to see stories that haven't been spell checked, have no real point, and are centered around the most overused plots somehow gain 20 reviews for one chapter, and yet this beautiful piece have work has only 6? This story brought me to tears, it was perfect. Everything flowed so well and made perfect sense. And in the end, I was filled with such a bittersweet feeling because of everything those boys went through. Your writing is amazing.
headsouth chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
This is such a bittersweet story :) Its written with so much understanding of the characters.

Loved it.
Crimson Blood Dressed chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I love it! It's so cute and kind of sad but happy too. Wow. :)
lovablegeek chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I've been meaning to read these for a while now... Should've read them when you posted them up on speed_rent, but I'm a loser and get distracted. Anyway.

Just... beautiful. I love the first meeting with Roger, and the parts with Benny are WONDERFUL. (We'll ignore the fact that I am such a Benny-fangirl for the moment...) The interaction between Mark and Benny makes me happy, because it's spot-on. And... and... Mark... just... My god, so flaily. It's really beautiful how this story takes me from laughing to wanting to cry and back, and it all works so well... The ending actually DID make me cry. You definitely deserved to win first place with this one.
Gilded Muse chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I am loving you so much right now.

I don't even know how to begin. Alright, first I love your style. That needs to be said. I love your writing, and I love the layout of this fic. To and from flashbacks that flow really easily instead of being awkwardly pushed in there. It was incredibly realistic in how it was done. None of that awkward, fake sounding romance dialogue. I loved... Well, I loved almost all of it.

The ending left me feeling woozy and a bit teary eyed.
The Weather Gal chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Wow. That was so well done, I was all choked up at the end. A beautiful piece :)
PeeenAmme chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
sigh

kinda disappointed in the ending

it was a well thought out plot though

brava