Reviews for Sic Transit Gloria
JaniceC678 chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
What a great story! I love the entire thing being from Dean's POV, (and I'm primarily a Sam girl, although I love Dean too!). You capture so well that feeling of being angry at someone for no logical reason who is doing nothing but being nice to you...we've all been there for WHATEVER reason, and Dean's fears and insecurities all wind together into that big knot. Wonderful piece.
frostfalcon chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
I have been looking for this story for a long time now... I remembered the first chapter and I remember reviewing it and I was looking forward to the rest but I forgot to add it to my favorites and lost track of it... I could only remember the end of chapter one and now I've finally found it and I just wanted to let you know I've enjoyed the rest of it and thanks for sharing...
Death-Muncher chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
This is a really cool story. I really enjoyed it and I'm glad you finished it. :P
Jamiez001 chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
:D This is a good story but I was seriously surprised when I realised this was the last chapter. XD Keep up the awsm fic's!

Jamie
hitchcock-starlet chapter 11 . 10/4/2008
It did seem like you ended this a bit abruptly, but it still fits quite well and I totally understand needing to move on from a project. I really enjoyed this story. I thought you did Dean and Sam justice. I apologize for not reviewing every chapter... for the most part Iève been single-handed! Anyway... I really loved how you brought out the best of Deanès fear of abandonment. That poor guy is messed up for good, isnèt he...

There were some very amazing lines and I wish that I could remember them all... I know that one of them was this:

I had just given my brother permission to kill me.

And he had accepted.

Heartbreaking. :)

Youère an awesome author! Keep writing!
3SavageSkillets chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
ah, poor dean. update soon
erika chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
OMG! please continue! I love it!

beutiful!
Angelbyname chapter 11 . 8/22/2007
Loved this!1
Dark-flames chapter 11 . 7/29/2007
wow... I'm literally blown away. I'm hating and loving the Sam in this one, swinging between moods and wondering what the hell is right and wrong in the end?

Beautiful description of Dean's perspecitve and the beauty, love, importance of, and strength of family...
Sarah chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
Great story. I think my favourite part was the camping on Dean's birthday. I missed Sam's point of view throughout the story though. Since you wrote it in first person, I kept expecting the next chapter to be Sam's point of view. Still, great job.

I thought Shadow left a little too many loose ends hanging, same as you. Sam telling Dean that he needs to let him live his own life, only to have it thrown back in his face when his father leaves again was a shoe-on-the-other-foot twist that deserved more attention. Dean really is too selfsacrificing for his own good, isn't he? And Sam being a selfish ass does get on your nerves just a little bit. And still they keep us coming back for more.
heather03nmg chapter 11 . 2/11/2007
I really enjoyed the story, it was interesting to have it told from Dean's point of view...my poor Dean.

Nicey written, well done!
Sera and Tails chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
"In that moment, bleeding on the bathroom floor with my brother standing over me, my brother who was covered in his own wounds, I knew that when this was over, if it ever ended, Sam's leaving would not only hurt me.

It would kill me."

Out of all the chapters, this one is my favoruite, hands down. So ansgty and Winchester through and though.

Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Ah, if only they continued from "Shadow" this way, how happy I would've been.

"All I knew was I was dragging him under.

I latched on to him like a dead weight and held on because I wanted my family back together like the old days. Because this was the life I had chosen, and I wanted him to be a part of it.

But he wanted me to let go.

And for the first time in my life, I wasn't going to be selfish." I could just hear Dean's voice uttering those thoughts...perfect.

Sera and Tails chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Everything is so perfect about this chapter I've been rendered incapable of providing a review.

Dean passing out, Sam's persistence to push all the isses at hand, Dean's memory of John's harsh training: everything yay!

Sera and Tails chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
"The same sounds I'd fallen asleep to for years." I love how you pay attention to the small details. It makes the story very special and makes Dean more fleshed out.

"If I live, others die," I said slowly, softly. "There's always gonna be evil, Sam. The world needs some bastard like me to look out for it."

"But..."