Reviews for Early Morning Awakenings
Daeril Ullothwen chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Fluff indeed. So sweet I had to visit the dentist. Still, worth it! :)
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Just delightful!
Darkover chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Dear Ainu Laire: This was a cute story, and a happy one. Aragorn finally has everything he wanted, after so many years (just don't remind him how many.) I enjoyed reading this. Sincerely, Darkover
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
AWWW! SO cute! Loved it! :)
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Cute! Imagine if the term 'cougar' had been invented then...
Terikel chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Cute and fluffy. Eldarion is just a great child. xD
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
So cute! Eldarion is adorable :)

V.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Aww! Little Eldarion.. so sweet! The age bit was funny.
oldRazberri chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aww that was so sweet! I wuvved it x]

Raz
LynxL chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
So sweet and romantic :) I love Aragorns life as a king. He has suffered for so long as a ranger so he really deserves the happiness he's got with his family.

And I liked the fact that he first thought that he was out in the wild when Eldarion sat on him. He has been a ranger for so long that it's deeply rooted to be on guard all the time.
Deandra chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
You've got to wonder how Aragorn made it to his next birthday after his crack about Arwen's age! I suppose when you're that old, you can be more forgiving, particularly when age doesn't show on you like it does everyone else!

Lovely little glimpse at their family life!

- Deandra
AspenJules chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Oh excellent! I really loved this little glimpse of the happy family. I love the touch of startled-awake Aragorn reaching for his sword. Old habits truly do die hard. I also love the banter between Aragorn and Arwen. This is the very first fic of yours that I've read. Definitely worth reading more. Once again, well done!
The Light of the Sacred Flame chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
That was nice, short and really good. Nice job.
Reading4soul chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Aw!

“How old are you, ada?” asked Eldarion.

“Too old,” he replied. “Older than you can count.” Eldarion’s eyes widened. “But your mother is older; ask her how old she is.” LOL!

“Well, as I said, he is completely like you; he can sneak past nearly anyone, if he has the mind for it,” Nice little detail. ;)
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 3/10/2006