Reviews for I Want You to Want Me
Bulbreon chapter 2 . 3/15
Well this was obviously made a long time ago, I don't really see how you're going to make this egoshipping tbh. It will, but you must've pulled something really good to make it that. I know it'll be a love triangle but I wonder if Ash will get someone too? May? Dawn? Well this was finished in 2008 which was the beginning of Diamond and Pearl I believe so I doubt Dawn. But yeah i'll just read on!
Misty Oak chapter 38 . 6/6/2014
The ending was very sweet and it was kind if unexpected. I was glad I read this because it does not only deal with romantic love, but also emphasizes the importance of friendship and family. Thumbs up for you! :)
Misty Oak chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
Okay, now Misty is being the annoying one here. I mean, Gary is egotistic and all, but could they just stop playing the game and seriously get together? By the way, your story is good but my opinion still remains that this story has been unecessarily long. But I have to give it to you that despite that fact, you keep the readers hooked, so keep up the good work!
Misty Oak chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
Uhhh Misty and Gary are reaaaally frustrating in this chapter! And Tracey's so annoying too. I think the story has been unnecessarily long but I still think that the plot is good, although I see so many grammatical errors. But generally, you are doing a good job keeping up the story so I guess I'll keep reading :)
fluffluver chapter 38 . 5/22/2014
I usually only post comments at the last chap, but I was seriously crying there.
Guest chapter 38 . 3/17/2014
Ahh! Loved this story! U should totally make a sequel of what happened on Saida, Gary should totally propose to Misty! If u are reading this lilineko then obey my command!
poke or ego chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
this fic reminds me of the song fall by j-holiday
malory79080 chapter 38 . 8/19/2013
Brilliant story, brilliant writer, I loved it. It's so nice to read your stories again!
malory79080 chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Yay, he showed up!
malory79080 chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
D'awwwww, so cute! I do love Egoshipping, but I wanna see where this love triangle goes. Do Ash and Misty start to date?
malory79080 chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
WOAH! MISTY'S GETTING FRISKY!
malory79080 chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Wow, great chapter. Erik is a jerk, he doesn't deserve Melody (in this story)!
malory79080 chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Really cute Egoshipping moment. I loved it.
malory79080 chapter 10 . 8/17/2013