Reviews for Jimmy Edogawa, Conan kudo
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Well, this story sounds really good. I'm a bit thrown off by the occidental names for the DConan cast, but I'll get used to it sometime. I hope to see more of it soon :)
Tegami chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Wow... I never thought i'd be reading a detective conan/batman crossover. I really like this story so I hope you update soon! -
serenity-touched chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
I feel for you in terms of not updating something for many years (lol at my only story, which is still in progress 5years). Really have to dedicate a certain time in the day or so into pushing the story out, even if it's just an hour. I personally hate mine rests unfinished, always in the back of my mind. _

I really love the idea of the story and seeing how it can unfold. I was a little confused with the chapter titles (1 chapter 2, 2 chapter 3) when I was selecting them.

I think the crossover is pretty interesting idea. So, I hope you find the time to update again. This could be a pretty promising story.
Southpaw chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
on the topic of email addresses, doesn't allow anything that looks like a link

I think the solution you worked out suffices to get the point across
Onomatopoeiafloon chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
GAH! This took forever to load for some reason. -scowls-

Oh! Right, review...

Well I actually didn't mind the crossoverness. In fact I think it's a little cool, and I love how taken Conan is with Richard. :3

The only thing that bothered me was the dialogue. It seemed a tad bit forced to me. Remember, most people don't actually say "I am not the kind of person that does that" They usually say "I'm"

I might have just latched onto that but it kind of bothered me. -sweatdrops-

Otherwise, super job. I'm excited about the next chapter :3
hajeboro chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
I like this chapter, update soon
Popperlolli chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
When Im not so tired, I'll read both chapters through. Thank you for finally updating XD Its fun to catch up on old stories.
Onomatopoeiafloon chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
-pounces on it- Alright! This is a really great story!

Awesome descriptions, and the extra knowledge for Jimmy/Conan to have along the way adds a nice touch to the story as well. I'm excited for the next chapter. Just...try not leaving it alone for five more years :3
Kaitsu Himaru chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
WRITE MORE SOON! This is really good so far!
Popperlolli chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Amazing first chapter I like how you worded the story, its interesting to read.

Just a little confused though, I thought Conan appeared to be 6 years old origionally, not 10...:/

Anyways, Im looking forward to the next chapter
Alanna Lee chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wordy, but it works. I like the part about Richard muttering about little pests before looking back to the sports page. I like the ending, the comparison was appropriate. Off to a good start, keep it coming.
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Oh, listen up B! This is one hell of a story. When r u gonna update? Cuz this is good work.
Kenshin Himura chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Write some more! :D Maybe Jimmy could have miscalculated Rachel's reaction to his "death" and instead of moving on, her life stops and she considers suicide. *rambles on* Sorry. I'm a horrible person that loves to have characters angst and be all dramatic. XD I'm weird like that. WRITE MORE! It's good so far! *adds story to favorites*
Southpaw chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
get set, because I have a whole bunch of things on my mind after reading this. (I hope it's not too confusing, but I've gotten into the habit of using the characters' Japanese names)

first, you said before the beginning of the chapter that you don't know any of the characters' ages. Shinichi's birthday is May 4th (I think... I know it's around then), which was mentioned toward the beginning of movie 3. at the beginning of the series, he was 17, and the poison took off 10 physical years, so he appears to be 7 when he enrolls in the new school.

second, I feel like you're getting seriously bogged down by the details. it's always a good idea to remember who your audience is - most, if not all of your readers will know a good bit about the show/manga already. along with that, you mention something along the way about Ai, but never actually say her name. is this because the dub hasn't gotten to the point where she's introduced?

third, I think you went a little overboard with the length of one of your paragraphs. I noticed a couple times in the middle of it where there could have been an appropriate split.

fourth, dialogue is often easier to follow if you make a new paragraph each time the speaker changes.

fifth, at one point you have Ran calling Kogoro by his first name... generally, one would expect her to call him 'dad' or 'father'

other than that, you seem to be doing okay... I'm curious to see what makes your version different