Reviews for Jimmy Edogawa, Conan kudo
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 5/8
Excellent chapters.
Storyus Raccoonus chapter 1 . 1/29
No offence, but can I please ask why exactly it looks like the chapters are in such a random order?
Alanna Lee chapter 6 . 1/1
The story is awesome. I do think that the descriptive elements are over worded. 3
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
This is actually a really cool crossover, I love it! I didn't really know what to expect from the summary, but it's really good.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Well, this story sounds really good. I'm a bit thrown off by the occidental names for the DConan cast, but I'll get used to it sometime. I hope to see more of it soon :)
Tegami chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Wow... I never thought i'd be reading a detective conan/batman crossover. I really like this story so I hope you update soon! -
serenity-touched chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
I feel for you in terms of not updating something for many years (lol at my only story, which is still in progress 5years). Really have to dedicate a certain time in the day or so into pushing the story out, even if it's just an hour. I personally hate mine rests unfinished, always in the back of my mind. _

I really love the idea of the story and seeing how it can unfold. I was a little confused with the chapter titles (1 chapter 2, 2 chapter 3) when I was selecting them.

I think the crossover is pretty interesting idea. So, I hope you find the time to update again. This could be a pretty promising story.
Southpaw chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
on the topic of email addresses, doesn't allow anything that looks like a link

I think the solution you worked out suffices to get the point across
onomatopoetical chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
GAH! This took forever to load for some reason. -scowls-

Oh! Right, review...

Well I actually didn't mind the crossoverness. In fact I think it's a little cool, and I love how taken Conan is with Richard. :3

The only thing that bothered me was the dialogue. It seemed a tad bit forced to me. Remember, most people don't actually say "I am not the kind of person that does that" They usually say "I'm"

I might have just latched onto that but it kind of bothered me. -sweatdrops-

Otherwise, super job. I'm excited about the next chapter :3
hajeboro chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
I like this chapter, update soon
Popperlolli chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
When Im not so tired, I'll read both chapters through. Thank you for finally updating XD Its fun to catch up on old stories.
onomatopoetical chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
-pounces on it- Alright! This is a really great story!

Awesome descriptions, and the extra knowledge for Jimmy/Conan to have along the way adds a nice touch to the story as well. I'm excited for the next chapter. Just...try not leaving it alone for five more years :3
Kaitsu Himaru chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
WRITE MORE SOON! This is really good so far!
Popperlolli chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Amazing first chapter I like how you worded the story, its interesting to read.

Just a little confused though, I thought Conan appeared to be 6 years old origionally, not 10...:/

Anyways, Im looking forward to the next chapter
Alanna Lee chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wordy, but it works. I like the part about Richard muttering about little pests before looking back to the sports page. I like the ending, the comparison was appropriate. Off to a good start, keep it coming.