Reviews for Unbreakable Bond
strabimonx chapter 16 . 6/18
next chapter please
zackie1987 chapter 16 . 2/13
Please I hope there is more this story is really good
doctorrandom chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
If this story ever returns it will be a great day no matter what happens. This story made me actually cry and that is a very hard thing to do. I thank you for writing this story I just wish it could return.
yclui chapter 16 . 10/12/2013
That was one hell of a ride. That was a very enjoyable story, and I hope to see more in the future! Cannot wait to see how it all ends, even though it has been years since you last updated this... but one can hope.

Keep up the good work.
T.Dragon chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
the betterment of mankind, of humanity? I don't think so...If they all knew the truth behind gendos plan, I believe they would just let the angels have lilith, at least then there would be a measure of peace... since gendo doesn't care one freaking lick about humanity. My only question is how things will change when Tabris shows up, that is if he even shows up at all. well keep up the work...
T.Dragon chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Ok, Now I really want to kill gendo, I have something worse planned for him then just a normal death...Much worse...
T.Dragon chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Pachebels Canon in D is also used as wedding music, I wonder if Shinji and rei will use it when they finally marry...
T.Dragon chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Nothing ever stays the same Asuka, time is always moving forward, changing things little by little every day, thats how the world works... Great Chapter, the fluff dream of shinjis was a nice touch too. One thing has always bothered me about this angel, unlike all the other angels in the evangelion anime, Leliel never does anything to reach lilith, in fact it does nothing besides swallow one of the evangelion units into the dirac sea, i mean seriously, it doesn't make any sense. oh well.
T.Dragon chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I don't think a beer is going to cut it this time misato, your going to probably need something stronger... cute chapter by the way.
Bara-san chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase you need to continue this! I know it has been soooo long since you last uploaded this, but hey! it's great and it goes straight to my favorites!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Ritsuko is a bitch okay we know it !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
It's a good idea :D
BookWyrm666 chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
The 'Bearded Basterd' must die
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
about the revision you still missed Akagi asking Shinji how 01 feel's while he's actually in 00
pmw928 chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
Great story and an interesting idea. The writing style is wonderful, and the character development is really nice too. There are, in a few areas, what appears to be some missing words, but one can still figure out the meaning rather easily. Now, the only truly bad thing is that there has been no updated chapter in over THREE YEARS! Please update, we all miss your work.