Reviews for Unbreakable Bond
daizjauun chapter 16 . 3/29
I don't know what the fuck I just read but it was awesome. It was one of the strangest I could have possibly imagined, and yet it is easily one of the most probable and understandable stories for Evangelion. The character development was very well played out and I like how it took them a few days to figure out all the conflicting thoughts and memories that they gained from the bond initially.
GeniusJJ chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
I think I managed to figure out the mechanics behind Shinji and Rei's bond. If you know how AT fields work, for humans, it's just a wall that separates our individual egos from each other. During the synchronization test, their AT fields were slightly weakened to the point that their egos can interact with each other. As for Asuka at the end of the chapter, I think she was in such a low mood and badly craving for love that she unknowingly lowered her AT field, allowing her to join their bond.
In Neon Genesis Evangelion, the Absolute Terror Field is a symbol for one of mankind's greatest fears; letting people in and allowing them to see our true selves. We put up a wall out of fear of being hurt, hence the meaning of the hedgehog motif. I see this fanfic as example of what humanity could become if their AT fields weren't so strong and we could better understand one another.
strabimonx chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
next chapter please
zackie1987 chapter 16 . 2/13/2015
Please I hope there is more this story is really good
doctorrandom chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
If this story ever returns it will be a great day no matter what happens. This story made me actually cry and that is a very hard thing to do. I thank you for writing this story I just wish it could return.
yclui chapter 16 . 10/12/2013
That was one hell of a ride. That was a very enjoyable story, and I hope to see more in the future! Cannot wait to see how it all ends, even though it has been years since you last updated this... but one can hope.

Keep up the good work.
T.Dragon chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
the betterment of mankind, of humanity? I don't think so...If they all knew the truth behind gendos plan, I believe they would just let the angels have lilith, at least then there would be a measure of peace... since gendo doesn't care one freaking lick about humanity. My only question is how things will change when Tabris shows up, that is if he even shows up at all. well keep up the work...
T.Dragon chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Ok, Now I really want to kill gendo, I have something worse planned for him then just a normal death...Much worse...
T.Dragon chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Pachebels Canon in D is also used as wedding music, I wonder if Shinji and rei will use it when they finally marry...
T.Dragon chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Nothing ever stays the same Asuka, time is always moving forward, changing things little by little every day, thats how the world works... Great Chapter, the fluff dream of shinjis was a nice touch too. One thing has always bothered me about this angel, unlike all the other angels in the evangelion anime, Leliel never does anything to reach lilith, in fact it does nothing besides swallow one of the evangelion units into the dirac sea, i mean seriously, it doesn't make any sense. oh well.
T.Dragon chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I don't think a beer is going to cut it this time misato, your going to probably need something stronger... cute chapter by the way.
Bara-san chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase you need to continue this! I know it has been soooo long since you last uploaded this, but hey! it's great and it goes straight to my favorites!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Ritsuko is a bitch okay we know it !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 4/16/2013