Reviews for Perfect Vision
Milady JxL chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
:D Very impressive!

Such a simple, lovely fic. I especially love how in-character you managed to keep everyone. Particularly Deans unpredictable, yet completely explainable mood changes :)

I love it!
MoneyForNothing chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Perfect vision in hindsight, too, perhaps?

A sweet fic, well written and good characterisation and insight :)

More?
not without incident chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I was clutching my eye as I read this. Such beautiful words. You captured both sides very well.
OUT.FOR.A.WALK.BITCH chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Awesome! I love Billy. It would be really great if you did continue but this is good. Great work.
Neverland Regular chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I like your style of writing, it's very good. I really like this piece of writing - although Billy is so broken down it's a little scary. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing; just another thing to show a good piece of writing. Well done :)
JClover4456 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I love this. The Chumscrubber is one of favs, glad to see at least one fanfic on here!
QuellyAnne chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
i really ejoyed the movie and im happy there is something here written for it. This was really good, I wish it was longer but its good. I think thats how the characters would've acted actually...totally how i imagined it.

Good jog.
sorley chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I just watched Chumscrubber and really enjoyed it. This story is a nice epilogue to everything. I like the way Dean's anger turns into pity, and how Billy was made to show his true colors in prison (i.e. not actually being tough). And Dean smiles! Aw.
MissRevolver chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Wow I never thought I'd find a Chumscrubber fanfic, and a slash one to boot! I'm so happy D

I adored the change of roles between Billy and Dean, although Billy still has that presence and his perfect vision. The last line made me very happy as well
charming2drew chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
So I just saw the movie for the first time, and feel in love with it! After watching the movie, I immediately came to this site to see if there was a section for the movie, of course not. So I put in the search engine, The Chumscrubbers, and there it was...this fic! I was so excited to see it, and then I found out it was slash...that made me even MORE HAPPY! I thought Billy and Dean would be perfect together!

Anyway, this was a great piece of writing. I really enjoyed it. It is definitely going on my fav! I hope you write some more stories!

Abbz
ladypai chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
i found this story through the chumscrubber comm on lj and... i love it. billy was/is my fave character. xD
ima secretagent chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I really liked this. It was short and simple, but it had all the elements of a great story. You didn't go too far or come up short with anything and ending leaves it open, which I liked. I enjoyed it a lot, so thanks for writing it!
octh77 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
you should definatly write more of these...i loved this movie and there arn't many (any!) stories based on this movie...loved it!
astea chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I just saw the film,and i think your character potrayal is great, and you used the words at the end of the film about how billy learnt that it was bad to bully, i love the story you should do a sequel. Well done
Lovebuggy chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
that was really nice, and u did a wonderful job with the characters!