Reviews for A Phoenix Reborn
noeliaf87 chapter 12 . 9/28
Espero con ansias la continuación de la historia.
LaylaxSora chapter 1 . 8/15
Don't do this to me. Where is the next chapter?
YOU CAN'T DO THIS PLEASE CONTINUE! ITS BEEN 10 YEARS i desperately need to know what happens next! so please update already!
sara-nadia chapter 12 . 7/19
why whyyyyy
update soon pleaseeeeeeeee
Kadme chapter 12 . 6/3
Please continue to write this fic, the story has me intrigued and is the best fic I've read of this couple
Freespiritedmind chapter 1 . 5/26
Is there a hope that you'd update this story? :(
SoraLaylaFan chapter 12 . 3/16
I checked this out since it was mentioned in The Dragon, the Monkey, Saint Joan, and the Queen and I seriously wish I had looked at the last updated date before reading it. Ah well. Since I highly doubt anyone will be looking at the reviews 11 years later I just wanted to say this was one of the best Sora Layla fics out there and it was a super fun read. My favorite moment was when Mr Hamilton saw Sora's hospital badge haha.

Also I'm not sure whether to applaud or curse the author for stopping the story at the point, it's delightfully cruel.
elliehandesu chapter 12 . 12/21/2016
Dude! Seriously why u didnt update this story ever it has a potenyial the story is getting higher in demand my gawd things that should be surfice... the CLIMAX! I KNOW I REVIEW THIS SYORY FOR AO LONG BUT PLS .. WHAT EVER HAPPENED IN YOUR LIFE OR U MIGHT GET ACCIDENT OR BUSY IN LIFE NEVER EVER STOP THIS OR MAKE A NOTE THAT UR GOING ON A HAITUS OR LOST YOUR MUSE! Its getting good seriously... if ever i know where u are gawd i want to smacked u 10k flat... come on... people are dying jere... your fan is waiting ... i know its 2016 and a new year begun again but please response plsssss
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
Por favor ya son 10 años una actualización por favor!
erosmorsol chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
Please!
This is driving me mad!
It's The second time I read this one.
updated This!
You can't do this!
I know it's been a long time, since u left but.
Please!
Dame it!
milagro yuval chapter 9 . 6/16/2016
god dammit you! update this funfiction immediately! what kind of author/person are you?! how can you leave your readers with this kind of cliffhanger ending for ten years!
update this story now!
at least finish this or tell us what happens to layla at the end!
milagro yuval chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
i NEED you to update layla and sora "a phoenix reborn" fanfiction !
please update this fanfiction already! its been 10 years since the last update! and most fanfiction writers are updating their stories more frequently !
so please update one chapter or even less, frankly, i don't care if you will update only a line i am just begging you for any kind of update!.
you cant just start writing a story, except people to read it and then just disappear for ten years without any notice and leave us with these kind of cliffhanger ending!
i beg of you from the bottom of my heart to please continue this fanfiction its better then the movies or any book i have ever read! i am having a panic attack here! please please continue writing this story or else i would literally die!
milagro yuval chapter 11 . 5/28/2016
i NEED you to update layla and sora "a phoenix reborn" fanfiction !
milagro yuval chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
please finish the layla and sora "a phoenix reborn" fanfiction
i know its been 10 years since you last updated the story but i need to now what happens next!
i beg of you please continue this fanfiction its better then the movies or any book i have ever read! i am having a panic attack here! please please continue writing this story or else i would literally die!
milagro yuval chapter 4 . 4/13/2016