Reviews for Git Defined
BBBB chapter 8 . 6/18
What a great art of stories. I really enjoyed each one, but the last one was the best. I guess I can relate as the parent of a young child. Thanks for this handy primer on one of the many expressions in British slang that may puzzle Americans. Wonderful job.
azerjaban chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
That was so cute. I can't help but Aww at child Draco and Ron, they are so cute. And obviously have selective memory.

Thanks for the great read. I enjoy your self depreciating Ron, your cruel and emotionally awkward Ginny. Great job!
azerjaban chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
"I'm the cruel one," Fred muttered almost inaudibly, "Percy's just a wanker. I'm the real bastard in this family.

I always felt that was true, Fred was really cruel Sometimes
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Aww this is too cute. I really love the reminiscing at the end and happy that Ginny clued Ron in on some fact.
Belle Patronus chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Oh, dear God! You made me...like...like Draco. Oy vey!
Belle Patronus chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
For some weird reason, this chapter made me cry.

BTW, I warned you I'd be stalking your fics here. :)
Steffi Hoffman chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
From an American who is constantly confused by some of the British terminology: thank you. I've wondered what exactly it meant when someone was a "git". Now I know.

I have already adopted "prat" for my vocabulary. :) I'll see if I can make it popular amoung my circle of friends.

My favorites were the brotherly moments with Fred and Ron, the concerned brother moments with Charlie and Ron, and the end, where Ron and Malfoy could have become friends. These were very well done and extremely entertaining!

Who knew that there were so many different ways to use git?...

By the way, which hand do you traditionally hold a fork with? Right or left? I hold mine with my left (as I am left-handed) and I am told that it is backwards. Is holding your fork with your right hand just an American thing?
Hope06 chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
love the idea that Draco and ron could have been friends. Harry could have been slytherin if one moment had gone differently
Hope06 chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
love this and loved that it was Neville that held Ron back
Hope06 chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
awww Charlie the compassion and then the understanding was wow
Hope06 chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
i loved this it really showed the different relationships between the two
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
I thought their short-lived friendship was very cute and adorable! Too bad their parents' hatred for each other got in the way... :(

I love it how children can be so innocent and without a care in the world... They'll just play and play and make friends with whoever they feel they want to be their friends... and they don't care about prejudice and other 'bad' stuff... *lol*
Michelle chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
Wow, your dislike of Ginny is made so apparent which unfortunately puts me off this chapter which is a shame as I was enjoying the story so far. I'm not sure why you wanted to make it seem like Ron was an innocent party and Ginny just treats him like crap. He's been pretty awful to her in the past as well and also in HBP. I don't particularly get the need to portray him as an innocent party who has a spiteful sister. They're both so alike, it's kind of baffling to demonize one person for it and excuse another of it. Slamming Ron left right and center ? Erm what books do you have ?

Actually looking at some of your other stories, it seems to be a trend : Poor Ron being treated awfully by the "evil" Ginny.

No thanks.
yeahnomore chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
This is a really lovely fic, it's amazingly well-written and descriptive, and the characters you write are so amazingly well fleshed out. I worship your writing prowess :D

:)Bee
PoisonApples and GlassSlippers chapter 8 . 9/25/2008
This is my mine and my sistes joint account and since we both read your amazing story we wantd to add it to our joint favorites list.