Reviews for Hard to Say
hitomi65 chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
nice story
Midnight Fantasia Goddess chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
I liked the story. I just finished reading it and about to read the sequel. Great job on the story. No kiss (T-T) hope there is on the sequel.
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
Wow i thought this was really great :3

though i would like to read a second part even if its short, i want to see Horo wake up and Ren be there xx
superyuui chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
awesome fic :D love ti to bits

just to say: its 'Tsudzuku' -is very touchy about japanese-
Lysha chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
Wow, how fantastic!

I think you've done a great job on this, definitely. As for whether you should do a sequel or not, I'm kind of in two minds about it:

Leaving it open-ended would give the story an individual feel. Not many fics finish like this, let's be honest. I think that's one of the things I like most about this one. And if you wanted to do something else with Oversoul, you could start another fic?

Completing it would obviously be a good thing, because we get to see more of your fantastic stuff! But really, in the end, the decision's up to you, and my opinions mean diddly squit XD

But anyway, this is definitely one of my favourites. Well done on completing it! Would you mind if I put it on Brok3n Ic3? )

Best wishes,

Princess Lady Subaru chapter 8 . 12/19/2006
YES! GOOD FIC! A SEQUEL WOULD BE WONDERFULL! I Have been waitin for this chapter for SO long! I can't wait for a sequel. If this story was about HoroHoro's health improvement, then the sequel would hopefully be about imprvoement IN THEIR relantionship? I hope so, I really want to see a KISS!

SeekingSolaceProject chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
SEQUAL ALL THE WAY! And that's true, it is very realistic... although kisses and hugs arent bad either, but i really like this's cute in it's own way. Very touching and i just couldnt wait till you finished...thanks for finishing and hope the sequal wins! MUHAHAHAHA
happen0stance chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
Wow, I wasn't expecting it to end there, I guess I WAS waiting for a kiss, but I see how this can work. Open-ended and realistic does suit better, I believe, now that I've read it. But what a nice way to end. I think that last paragraph was pure genious. It rounded the story up so perfectly that I wasn't even wondering where the kiss was. It was perfect. A perfect end to a perfect story. It really was a wonderful story, and I had such fun reading it. Thank you. And to a sequel? I say sure, its up to you, but if you ever do take the time, be sure that I'll be ready to read!
Bhatyetmoung chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
Oh my, that was so sad! I love how you made it so that readers can really connect with the emotions. Good Job!

Oh and Thank you for reviewing my story.
Froffify chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
yeah yeah a sequel! XD This story was so great and i see what you mean abpout the realism, its what a lot of story's dont have these days XD
Deftonsita chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
Mrs Asakura Hao chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
WAT? U CANT END IT JUS LIKE THIS! -shakes u violently-
happen0stance chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
*tear* literally, one tear slipped from my eye on that last sentence, in time with Horo's. Its lying there in my table. A toast to you and this story! A toast to your brilliance.

This was wonderful, even though I wasn't able to check out the website, it was brilliant, so wonderfully written, so descriptive, so emotional, so perfect.

I loved the perfect amount of doubt you left, I liked wondering what happened, why exaclty Horo left, what his feelings towards Ren were, how he was going to appear in the story again and when he was going to get better. I loved it all and I am desparately waiting for the next chapter, please hurry, I'm dying to see what happens!
Godfather's sweetheart chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
Good one Daydreamer...

I liked the whole Ren/Horo part. It's good to see that Ren is finally accepting his feelings, although it's a shame he did it until now. The scene where Horo is squeezing his hand was cute and I was expecting Horo to wake up. As I said before I would love to read the conversation between those two. I think it will be bittersweet.

Read ya' later
SeekingSolaceProject chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
Wow man, update soon okay? *Take as long as you want you want it to be good right?* Anyways, that's sad...and it's very touching...I'm lovin it!