Reviews for Illegal Operation
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
loved it!
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
you portray proto really well
Crystalstorm chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
This was another good fic. I enjoyed reading it. Ja.
OshunGirl14 chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Wel thought-out, well written, well-made!

My favorite part was the dialogue on Free-will and the other where the "deliver boy" gave roll the picture- (what nerve to possibly incriminate one's self just to get what one -seemingly- wants!)
MungoJerry chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
Excellent! That was great! XD I've only watched the shows a bit on youtube, but they sure provide a great seed-bed for your work. I like how you didn't bother going into detail about the trial; it would have been boring. :b I liked the impressionistic way you did it MUCH better. I hope you get to keep writing! Have a nice one!
Sophronios chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Great stuff! You really need to continue on this story... It's terrific. A third part would be great!
Zalein chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
This story and it's prequel were inmensely fun to read _ Even if they kept me up practically an hour after I was supposed to have signed off, I'm still glad I read them. So much Protoman goodness...

Keep writing-You have another reader out there!
MikariStar chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
I loved this sequel. :D I hope you write more in the future when ever you have time. I know things can get pretty busy sometimes.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
Woot, I hope you do write more about it eventually. )
Gelendra chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
Whoo hoo! Very nice! Proto to the rescue, hehe. I have to wonder: Did he save his bro desiring to only destroy him personally, or was it something else? ;) Guess we'll have to find out later. This is gonna be good, especially with Bass now in the scene. The three greatest robots all on the battlefield, one on the side of good, one on the side of evil, and one on his own side. Can't wait!
Zaran chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
OMG! YOU EFFING SUCK! I LOVED IT! OO!

... Write me more. Maybe not of this story. But write. !
Moreta Lynx chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
Good nailbitter!

I hope you do more MegaMan soon, you do them really well.

hope you do more soon!
Gelendra chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I really liked this. It's so hard to find cartoon canon stories, and those in all honesty are my favs. I'm hoping there will be a sequel.
Maverick Hunter Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Nice. Tango rocks! Good kitty! Were you planning to continue, or what? 'Cause this was pretty good. I hope you plan to continue!
Moreta Lynx chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I Really, really like this story so far, I hope the net updates come soon.

The falshbacks are cool, and I like how you portray Blues...er Protoman.