Reviews for Lost Souls
Moon without a Sun chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I like it; it's simple but cute. I enjoyed the Weiss Kreuz reference, too.
Feirdra chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
O-Oh WOW. It's been a while since I've read anything EQ (I just reread the manga again), and I have to say, this is hands-down one of the best fics I've ever read in the fandom.

I've NEVER shipped any pairing with Mikuni in it, but the way you've so flawlessly interwoven his teasing mode with his more serious side (which we don't see a lot of at all, ahaha) has made this an absolutely amazing read. It's the perfect blend of irony and angst and somehow cute, a-and I think you've converted me to this pairing. ;;

The fact that I adore Ichi beyond all reason might've helped, too. XD He's such a silly boy, and you put that across very well, here.
Sailor Kismet chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I liked it...it was kinda sad though...
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
You should continue this. It's pretty damn awesome. D

I need to re-read my Eerie Queerie books - I keep forgetting who's who!
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Rowan: Oh, that sounded sad. It was well written, but now I'm really inclined to seek out a happy EQ fanfic...nothing to do with your story naturally, only it made me feel...sad. God, Ichi is never going leave his closet, is he? But I love Mikuni in this; love the use of that line!
Funky Nassau chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Lovely. Completely in character, bitter-sweet, and very intelligently crafted.

Bravo.
Kat R. Fair chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
...Aw, I kinda felt sorry for the big whore. _ Mikuni/Ichi OTP!
JIngram chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I cannot wait for the next chapter. You've definatley left me wanting more!
Mischieff-Maker chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
why? why always with the sadness? do you enjoy making me cry? but, it was well done if nothing else
chittyco chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
You've sent me a review on my crappy writing twice.(exuse the trash talk) So then I relised that I don't remember readng your stuff, ever, that wierded me out a little so I went to look over your sories to see if there was anything I had read, but this cought my interest, I really like your writing style and I hope you keep up the good work...
Aleandri chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Hi! Your review box looked lonely so I came to help! Your story is very good and very well written. I really couldn't tell exactly what happens in the end there, though. Do Mikuni and Ichi get together? Have they been getting together? I am a little slow... But, it was still a very good little story! I love Ichi's blushing episodes! And Mikuni is so cute when he's stalking his next...(cough)victim. Good job!