Reviews for Humanized
ani chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
aww, bakura does have a heart buried in there after all. and not as deep as he thought! -
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Aw... I want to cuddle them. Very good, and I like the idea of Bakura stealing from old ladys while helping them. xD

Sad, yes, but in a cute way.
silver replies chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'RE MY ONE HUNDREDTH FAVORITE STORY! -does dance- YOU WIN A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF SUGAR! ENJOY!
imagines writes chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
"It's this part of him that's the problem, because if it wasn't there, Ryou would be rid of him by now, a little worse for wear, perhaps, but not hiding in his room, sobbing."

This story is heart-wrenching. I love it. _
Tragic Priestess chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
It's kind of sad and angsty. I like that Bakura was still evil. I loved the parts about helping old ladies across the street and cooking dinner.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
VERY cute. I totally love it. Your shorts are always so awesome. ...Not the ones you may wear, but the ones you write. Anyway, I liked this particularly because you mentioned a TINY part of Bakura wanting to do silly things for Ryou. That was great.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Oh, how sad. This was wonderfully done. Great job.
adele4 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
So... one has to conclude that everyone would be better off if Bakura was still an entirely evil ring-spirit rather than – whatever he’s now? That’s quite depressing. I don’t entirely believe him(Bakura), but I might be biased because I’m an obsessive tendershipper.

I still find their relationship to be very sweet in a way (*smiles at the idea of Bakura brining Ryou breakfast to bed*). The story is a great take on what it might be like, if it was the closest to -normal- as it can ever get with the two of them, and to me it didn’t feel like something entirely destructive that would be getting worse over the time – it’s just, the way it is, whether or not that’s acceptable for the two of them. And I’m once again impressed by the way you can write something in which every word seems to be exactly where it belongs.

I loved the part about “helping old ladies cross the street” - Bakura would *so* not be above that.
Argh chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Aww. It was so angsty but . . . not. I loved it.
Mischieff-Maker chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
[Sniffle]...i cry...
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Oh I can't figure out if reading this made me sad or happy. It was definitely sprinkled with your personal wonderful humor, so it made me giggle (especially the anyone-alone-with-him-for-two-seconds-knew-it part), and the fact that Bakura wants to stay with Ryou made me hopeful, and the fact that Ryou loves Bakura made me grin, but the whole Ryou-in-his-room-sobbing-thing... sad! Aw either way this was wonderfully written and I really enjoyed reading it!
RainOwl chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
aw.

Owl
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
*sniff* angsty goodness. nice bakura reflectiveness and such. write more!