Reviews for Hands! Hands!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I like you favorite letter too!
/Rating: M (my favorite letter along with R)/
What fun, practicing with oneself I suppose would be less intimidating. And if one is questioning their sexual identity, all they need to do is ask and save themselves the philosophical and moral debates within their own mind.
I really like vampire Willow. She is fun, I'd hug her in the hallway too.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I liked this story.
carrebear14 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Nice.
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh my god, I kinda love you! (That's a Buffy reference, loosely, by the way. Choices, season three, I thnk).

I love vamp Willow. She's one of my favorite characters. Plus, she's majorly sexy. I have this story I'm working on. It's Willow/Tara/Vampire Willow. I'm having tons of trouble with it though.

*smiles evilly* those two are so hot together. But if you think about it, this means that Willow is attracted to herself, which is kind of egotistical.

*laughs* I love how you have vamp Willow say "Bored now" after they have sex. She really doesn't have a soul! Hahaha. Also, Oz is right in the next room! Wow, wonderful!

Ooh, getting sex tips from your evil self... wow...

This is kind of amazing!
4evrXknightXpixie chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
That was completely amazing. Just reading it made me get quite a bit warm. You should do a sequel!
Starsabove0oru chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Lol that was an intersting twist to Dopplegandland. I always did like that episode.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Dude.

: )

Moogs chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
lol...that was great. I enjoyed it )